• Thrity One •

After a while, Wooseok realized that either Yuto didn't come to school, or he was already there. He furrowed his brows, looking around the room for him. He was sure he'd see him if he came in. he might possibly make Anne go away. She was giggling in his ear, talking about the cheerleaders, and how they all wanted to get noticed by him.

He ignored her, looking around the room again. He turned in his chair, leaning over to look at the others. He scanned their seats, before seeing the Japanese boy sitting next to hyunggu. He furrowed his brows more, wondering when exactly he came in.

His arms were crossed over his chest, staring straight ahead. He wondered what had happened. He waited until the last bell rang, before quickly getting out of his seat. Anne had grabbed his arm, asking where he was going. "Anne, i'm sorry... i can't do this with you." she furrowed her own brows.

"What?" he sighed, shaking his head. He pushed her hand away, turning around. He walked to Yuto, to see the boy bolting out the door.

"Yuto-" he was already gone. He scoffed, shaking his head. He turned to the others, seeing them all staring at him. "What?" they shook their heads, mumbling about how stupid he was. He watched them, wondering what they were talking about. He grabbed Hyunggu's hand, turning him around. "Hey, what's wrong?" he sighed.

He looked up at him, shaking his head. Wooseok only furrowed his brows, grabbing his arm when he tried to walk away. "Hyunggu, what the hell is everyone's problem?" he glared up at him.

"You know, for someone who claims he's smarter than what people think, you sure as hell are stupid at times." he pulled his arm away, walking out the door. He stood in the middle of the classroom, trying to figure out what he did this time. Even the teacher was shaking her head at him

~~~~~~~~~

He was laying in the middle of the grass, looking up at the stars. He still didn't know what he did. He had tried to call Yuto, but the boy was ignoring his calls. He groaned after the fourth one, throwing it on the floor. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to remember.

He sat up, eyes blown wide. He saw me with her. He mentally slapped himself. He quickly grabbed his phone off the floor. He dialed his number, but it went straight to voicemail. He groaned again, calling Hyunggu. The boy picked up after the third ring. "What?" he sounded annoyed.

"Does Yuto like me?" the other didn't say anything for a while.

"Why?" he shook his head, knowing once he said it out loud, he wouldn't be able to take it back.

"Because..." it was quiet for a moment. "Because i like him. And i think he saw me with Anne." the smaller didn't say anything.

"Now you figure it out?" Wooseok felt his heart jump in his chest.

"He does?" the other sighed into the phone.

"Wooseok, please go tell him. He's hurt." he made a mental note to yell at himself later.

"Thanks Hyunggu." you could hear the sincerity in the others voice.

"Take care of him." he smiled to himself.

"We both know he's doing just fine by himself." they laughed.

"I know, but still. He could get so lost in taking care of others, that he doesn't realize that he's also important." he nodded even though he knew the other couldn't see him.

"Let's hope i didn't screw it up." the smaller chuckled.

"I know you didn't." he laughed, telling him bye before hanging it up. He sighed, looking up at the stars. There was no way this was going to work.

"Hello Mrs. Adachi." he looked around to make sure no one could hear him. "I'm wooseok, and i've been hanging out with your son lately." he couldn't help the smile that crossed his face. "I've heard a lot about you, and i'm sorry for what happened." he looked back up. He swore he saw one of the stars twinkle.

"I was hoping i could ask you something?" he laid back, crossing his arms behind his head. "Here's the thing, i really like your son." he laughed to himself. "Like, really like him. I don't even know how, it just jumped up on me. He's so funny and he isn't afraid to tell me off when everyone else sugarcoats things." he sighed, looking up again.

"Would it be too much to ask if i could date your son?" he scanned the night sky. "I promise i won't ever hurt him, and i'll be there for him when he's at his lowest, i was just hoping i could see what you had to say." the same star from before twinkled again, making Wooseok wonder if it was a trick of the light. Either way, he took it as a yes.

A big stupid grin took over his face, making him jump up. "Thank you so much, i swear i won't let anything happen to him." he quickly grabbed his jacket, before making his way to Yuto's. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he hoped the other wouldn't push him away.

He stood at his door, hand against the wood. He silently prayed, before knocking. He had to wait a moment, until the door opened. Akari stood there, smiling up at him. "Wooseok!"

"Hello princess." he lifted her up.

"What are you doing here?" he tried to ignore the loud pounding.

"Is Yuto here?" she nodded, letting him in.

"He's in his room." he smiled, nodding and putting her down.