• Twenty Nine •

Wooseok walked into class alone, since Yuto had some things to do with his father and Akari. He took his seat, turning to talk to Hyunggu. The smaller boy raised his brow, glancing at the empty seat. "Where's Yuto?" he sighed, shaking his head.

"At Akari's school." he nodded. Wooseok looked to Hyojong, who was watching him with a knowing smile. He rolled his eyes, flipping him off. The smaller only laughed, pointing at him.

"Have you told him?" he glared at him.

"What do you think?" he snorted, shaking his head.

"Wow, you could get the heart of any girl, but you can't get the heart of his." he threw a pencil at him, making the boy duck. They all laughed, gathering together.

"Who's heart can't he get?" Yanan asked with a sly smile.

"No ones." Wooseok said quickly. Hyunggu smacked his arm, telling him to shut the hell up.

"We all know you want Yuto's." he rolled his eyes.

"No i don't." they all glared at him.

"Wooseok, it's okay. We all know." he sighed, falling on the desk. He laid his head against the cool wood, groaning about something. Hwitaek went to laugh and tell him they were sure Yuto felt the same way, if his looks said anything about it. But a small girl took the Japanese boys seat, putting her hand on his back.

Wooseok sat up, hoping to see him, but was met with Anne. he raised his brow, hearing the other boys all back away and start their own conversation. She only smiled at him, grabbing his other arm to pull him up. "I've missed you." he furrowed his brows.

"Huh?" her hand moved from his shoulder down to his hand, rubbing it slightly.

"I've missed you." she said again. He looked around, wondering how and where she came from.

"We haven't talked in months." she nodded.

"Exactly. I miss the nights we had." he shook his head, pushing her hand away. They were in the back corner of the class, so no one was really paying attention to them.

"There's a reason they stopped." she sighed, looking up at him.

"It's because of Yuto, huh?" he furrowed his brows.

"What?" her other hand was placed on his thigh, biting down on her bottom lip.

"You've been spending so much time with him, and you two dated for a while." he shook his head, trying to lean away.

"We never dated." she looked up at him with a slight smirk.

"You didn't?" he scanned her face, not liking the way she was looking at him. He shook his head slowly, her smirk growing. "Oh, well that's good." he furrowed his brows again.

"Anne-" she moved closer, her hand sliding higher up his thigh. She grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. At first he wanted to push her away, come up with an excuse, but he couldn't help but pull her closer. She's always had him wrapped around her finger, and no matter how he felt for Yuto, he knew she could pull him back any time she wanted.

She pulled away, smiling up at him. "Did you miss me?" he scanned her face, not knowing how to answer. He knew he shouldn't, but he also knew nothing was going to happen with Yuto. so he nodded his head.