• Twenty Six •

After Yuto's self confession, he didn't really know how to act. He was used to dating and the occasional feelings, but with Wooseok...he didn't have a clue what to do. The way he felt for him was different than the way he's felt for anyone else. It was stronger, and that scared him.

    He had tried to act normal, but it just wouldn't happen so smoothly. Wooseok constantly had his arm around him or around the back of his chair, and that made his heart constantly flutter. He had stayed after school with him a lot, and the two would watch movies and eat junk food. Yuto would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

    The two had become somewhat inseparable, and everyone was confused. They were used to the fights they had, the yelling they would do after school, but it hadn't happened in a while. It was like the two were in a relationship without them even knowing.

    Yuto was sitting down, curled into his seat while scrolling through his instagram. Wooseok had taken the small lunch to answer the constant ringing of his phone. He was watching some video of a guy falling, when Wooseok sat back down. He had a sort of tenseness around him, making Yuto look up from his phone. He furrowed his brows, clicking his phone off. "You okay?"

    He looked at him, nodding his head. Yuto rolled his eyes, sitting right in the chair. He turned to him, putting his chin in his palm. Wooseok glanced at him, trying not to smile. "What's wrong?" he asked again. He sighed, looking around the room. The others were eating and talking to themselves.

    "My parents." Yuto's brows furrowed again, knowing how much that topic messed with him.

    "What about them?" he sighed, turning to him also.

    "Nothing, Just...they want me to go out to eat with them and my grandparents." he raised his brow.

    "Do you not want to?" he shook his head. "So then....?" Wooseok looked down, messing with his hands. Yuto just wanted to reach out and hold them in his own. But he stayed still.

    "They said if i don't, then they'll take my car away, because i've 'been gone to long and i need to come back home'." Yuto rolled his eyes.

    "So you have to go?" he nodded. Yuto sighed, sitting back. Wooseok shook his head, grabbing his seat and pulling him closer. Yuto raised his brow, wondering what he was doing. He laid on his shoulder, his long hair tickling his neck.

    "What was that video you were watching?" he laughed, opening his phone again. The two watched the video, laughing and forgetting about what happened. Yuto's heart was racing and he hoped the other couldn't hear it. He stared down at him as he laughed, feeling himself melt against him.

    He was trying so hard to hide how he felt, because he knew nothing would come out of it, but he just couldn't. It was like Wooseok wanted him to fall harder for him. He tried to ignore the pain in his chest when he thought about it, but he was going to do everything he could to keep him as a friend. Because he was starting to need him more and more and that was his weakness.

    Once he was attached, then it was the end for him. He tried to not get attached to many people, because then it gives them the right to walk out whenever you need them the most. He's lost too many people, he couldn't bare to lose the one laughing right next to him.