Chapter seven - A night out

"This Motel has a pool. We could go skinny dipping and after that maybe to a bar." Gabriel grinned and grabbed the other's hand.

Sam followed him to the pool. "I don't have a swimsuit and I'm definitely not going to skinny dip."

Gabriel snapped his fingers giving the both swim shorts. "Dude, you're with an archangel. I can basically give you anything you want." He smirked and pushed Sam in.

The hunter just swam up to the edge where Gabriel was standing and splashed him. "Get in, asshole."

The archangel moved a bit backwards until he just to start sprinting up to the edge and jumping in making a big splash. This splash made Sam's hair go into his face.

Gabriel laughed at him as he carefully brushed the other's  hair out of his face. "You look cute with your hair all wet." He left his hand on the other's cheek for a while. They just looked at each other for a moment until the archangel repositioned his hands to dunk Sam into the water.

But unexpectedly Sam pulled him under with him. After they both surfaced again they just started to fool around a bit until they got tired.

Gabriel then just climbed out. "Wanna grab a bite to eat? Maybe hit a bar afterwards?"

Sam just shrugged and climbed out as well. "Sure sounds good." Gabriel then snapped his fingers changing them into their clothes and drying their hair. As he did that action again he ported them to Paris.

The hunter just stood there in awe as he had never been to Paris. "So what do you want to eat, big guy?"

Sam thought about it and finally answered with "I'll just take the same you're having." He was still in awe smiling.

So Gabriel took his arm again and went up to a little imbiss that sold crepes. He than ordered two which surprised Sam again since he never knew the angel could speak French. But in the end he was an archangel so he could probably speak anything.

Sam smiled and took his crepe. They kept on strolling through the park a bit. Gabriel was still hugging Sam's arm as he ate the last of his dinner.

He then threw the trash away and cuddled a bit with Sam slowly closing his eyes.

After the other was done with his crepe as well they sat down on a park bench. The archangel leaned a bit against him, putting his head on the other's shoulder. "The world is so quiet here." He said to himself thinking.

Sam didn't really listen to him as he was caught up in his own thoughts and feelings. He had been thinking about a lot of things concerning the angel lately and he wasn't really sure if it was a bad thing.

It really was quiet as there were only a few other people. But as much as they enjoyed this everything ends sometimes. And this moment ended with Sam's phone vibrating.

Sam just sighed and picked up. It was Dean. "Hey, where are you? You can come back now." But just as Sam wanted to answer Gabriel snatched the phone out of his hands.

"You're little brother and I are going to a bar. I can send you the address and if you don't trust me or your brother you can ask Cassie to teleport you there. Byee." The archangel hung up and handed Sam the phone back after texting Dean the address.

He then stood up. "So let's go."

While the two made their way to the bar Gabriel was still holding on to the other.

As they've reached the bar Dean and Castiel weren't there. So the two of them just went in and got some drinks.

After they got a little tipsy Sam started to talk again. "You know I'm really happy you're not dead."

Gabriel chuckled a bit. "I'm happy about that, too. But you know Samsquatch, you're so sweet you're gonna give me cavities!" He nudged him smiling.

Sam chuckled a bit. "I would be more about your sugar in take. If you were a human you wouldn't survive a day."

"I would have you to take care of me like you did back in the bunker." Gabriel stood up and downed the rest of his drink. "How about a round of pool."

Sam stood up as well. "Sure, why not. If I win you have to give up any kind of sweets and candy for a day."

The archangel looked shocked. But just nodded. "Deal. But what if I win?"

"I don't know you can have whatever you want."

Gabriel took his arm and they went to the pool table. "You're being pretty brave just offering me anything."

Sam smiled and took a cue. " No tricks, Trickster."

As they played they also drank. After a while Sam was feeling pretty drunk. So much so that he nearly didn't realized that he had won if it weren't for Gabriel who sighed in the most theatrical way possible. Sam then threw his hands in the air celebrating and nearly losing balance.

Just now the archangel who was feeling tipsy himself noticed that Sam might have had one to many. "Okay, big guy, I accept defeat but let's go home or more like back to the motel." He went over to him and took his arm, this time to support him.

Sam didn't want to leave just now. He enjoyed himself. "But we're having such a good time. Can we at least go to the Eiffel Tower first?" He smiled at Gabriel with his puppy eyes.

The archangel's heart was about to melt as the other looked way too cute. "Okay but after that we'll go and you have to drink some water so that you don't get a hangover tomorrow."

After they went out of the bar Gabriel zapped them onto the Eiffel Tower and gave Sam a glass of water.

The hunter was in awe as he looked down at Paris. Lights illuminating the dark. He thought that most of these lights were homes where families lived. Maybe they were tugging their kid into bed or they were checking on them. This made a smile spread across his face.

"It's so beautiful, Gabriel. Thank you." He looked back at Gabriel smiling at him with one of the truest and warmest smiles he had ever seen. It made the angel feel kind of hot as his face turned red. His heart ached as he just wanted to kiss the other but knew he couldn't. Sam was drunk and he didn't want to take any advantage of him.

After the hunter drank more of the water he grabbed Gabriel's arm lightly turning him to face the city. "I mean just look at all these homes, all these families who probably live a good life. Each of them having their own unique story, their own purpose in this world, their own thoughts and emotions."

The archangel knew that most of those lights were office's where no one lived. But he didn't say anything he was just happy and calm. He then leaned against the other and for just a moment time stopped.

He could hear his own heart beat faster. But he could also feel Sam's emotions which filled him with warmth.

They stayed like that for a long time which only seemed like minutes to them until Gabriel finally beamed them back to the motel.

Dean and Cas were already asleep when they came back. So Gabriel didn't turn on the light he just slowly sat Sam down on the bed helping him to get rid of his shoes and top. He would have loved to undress the other under other circumstances.

As he was ready he said his good night's and got ready to turn to the sofa until he felt Sam's hand on his wrist. "You can sleep with me again. I mean only if you'd like to."

Gabriel just nodded and slipped out of his shoes to climb into bed as well. He layed down next to the other. The angel then heard the hunter move as he felt his arms around him. He just went along with it cuddling against him.

He felt safe and sound in the other's arm's.