Chapter fourty-six - In Sickness and In Health

//Sorry this chapter came out so late, it is the last before the ending. It got a bit longer so yeah sorry for the late update. I also had to think of wedding vows lol. Sorry if they're cringy or weird.//

Planning a wedding and the assassination of God at the same time was a bit stressful but Sam wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He had gotten suit shopping with Dean and his boyfriend's brothers. Lucifer thought it would be funny if Sam wore a white suit but Dean wasn't a fan. In the end, Sam went with a nice white tuxedo and black pants.

Gabriel actually went with Raphael's pick which was a classic black suit. But he choose to not wear a tie. The two met afterward to get dinner and go chose the rings. They got rings out of titanium since they would last long in case Gabriel got his grace back.

It was only two days until the wedding and the two had finally got everything together. They were sitting in their motel room. "Yo, Sam. If everything goes well with the God plan where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"

"How about Greece?" The hunter played with his love's hair. "But honestly everywhere is fine as long as we're together."

"Is it me or have you become even sappier since we got engaged?" Gabriel chuckled and kissed him playfully. "But I think Greece would be great. There's this really great hotel that's supposed to be built on the spring of aphrodite. It's small and kind of a fixer-upper but I think it's cozy and cute."

"Like in Mamma Mia?"

"You watched Mamma Mia?"

"It's good, get off my dick." Sam rolled his eyes thinking his boyfriend would make fun of him.

But Gabriel just smiled and kissed him. "It's great! I love the music and I would prefer to get on your dick." He laughed as Sam spun him around laughing and pinning him to the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Hell yes!" The angel pulled him down and kissed him passionately while still chuckling a bit. "You know the first time I saw you I wanted a piece of you. I mean your brother doesn't look bad but he wasn't my type. You on the other hand~" He kissed him again and again.

The two had been even more inseparable during the last day before their wedding and frankly, they were getting on everyone's nerves because they were all over each other all the time.

When the day came the two got ready separately, Sam insisted on it. Gabriel was fussing around in Lucifer's room being more nervous than he's ever been. Well, except for that one time but we don't talk about that. It may or may not have to do with why he was banned from every Chilis in Minnesota.

"Calm down, it's not that nerve-wracking. I still don't even understand why it's such a big deal for you." Lucifer just shrugged him off.

"I think it's because he loves him and it's a human way to show your devotion to one person?" Raphael commented.

Michael looked at him confused. "I thought that's what a relationship is for."

"Well, you can always leave when you're in a relationship but when you're married you're trapped like I was in the cage," Lucifer added rolling his eyes at the idea.

Gabriel shook his head. "It's not like being trapped. Being trapped is a bad thing. Marriage is quite the opposite and that is coming from me, who never really cared much for monogamy. But when you meet that one person they're enough. It's romantic!"

Meanwhile, Sam was nearly done with getting ready. He had his hair in a low bun. Dean was sitting on his bed. "This is it my little brother is getting married! I just imagined it a bit differently."