Chapter twenty-five - Gabriel's back in action

While Rowena and Charlie were talking about the witch's dead son. Gabriel woke up. He felt alive and powerful again. As he sat up nothing hurt. He was excited and jumped out of bed hugging Sam.

"Hey, shorty." The archangel gave his moose a kiss.

Sam started laughing. "I'm literally the tallest person in the bunker." He cupped the angel's face in his hands and kissed him again.

Gabriel smirked and used his wings to hover over the ground just enough to look down on his boyfriend. "Well, technically I'm way taller than you in my true form." He pointed to sky.

"Is that so?" The hunter just grabbed him and pulled him down into a kiss. "Well, I prefer you like the small feral angel you are." He traced his face and shoulders with kisses moving from his lips to his cheeks, from his cheeks to his neck and from his neck to his shoulders.

The archangel immediately leaned against him. His knees got weak. "You know I like being short too because I enjoy being under you." He smirked and let his hands slide under the other's shirt.

Gabriel loved leaning against the other as he was so strong. He had protected him (or tried to) when he was at his worst and he didn't even look down at the angel for that. Sam was someone he didn't deserve. But he was way too happy that the hunter choose him none the less.

The archangel's hands ran down the other's back to his ass. He just wanted to fuck him since it had been ages since he did. But after Sam had kissed him again he pulled away.

"Sorry, Gabe we got a case. I really need to assist Dean because Cas is out with Jack."

Sure, Gabriel was disappointed but hey he could finally use his powers again so why not test them. "I'll come with you. I can teleport us there."

So, the archangel tagged along. As he found out about their victim though he got disgusted. Sam and him were in their motel room since Dean couldn't take them making out anymore.

"Why are we saving this asshole?" Gabe was annoyed this lady didn't deserve saving.

Sam on the other hand didn't quite understand why Gabe was asking this. "Because her life is in danger."

"But she deserves it! She robbed her ex-husband, who by the way is a cinnamon roll, of all he had and took their kids to who she is abusive towards!"

"But that's still no reson to let her die! We are he to save people. No one deserves death." Sam was now getting heated as well. Even though Gabe was right about her being awful that was no reason to let her die.

Gabe was getting so irrated. "You're being such a hypocrite right now! You protect this woman who is abusive towards her poor children something you should know about you know with your dad. But if someone were to hurt your loved ones like this woman hurts her kids you wouldn't hesitate a second before hurting them."

"Well, excuse me mister archangel last time I checked you didn't have a white vest yourself.  You killed people as the trickster! Does that mean you should die?"  Sam was getting closer to him. He was angry.

As they were arguing they stood only centimetres apart. "Maybe!" Gabriel yelled at him he was so fucking annoyed.

Sam just shoved him against the wall and kissed him roughly. He shoved his tongue down his throat and let his hand roam over his body gripping tightly at anything he could find.

The archangel immediately kissed back and had his one hand gripping onto Sam's hair. He bit the hunter's lip who let out a small moan.

Sam pulled back for a second. "Don't you fucking dare to ever say that again!" He kissed him again. But it didn't take long before he stopped so he could start to bite and suck on his neck. As he was high on lust he got carried away and bit a bit too hard making the angel bleed who reacted to it by just moaning.