Chapter twenty-seven - Crowley

Rowena was pacing around in front of the room Jack was sitting in. "You really think this is gonna work, Sam?" She looked at him nervously. Her hands were a bit fidgety. But Sam just put his hand on her shoulder and nodded. "He can do it."

A few minutes passed and Sam got a call. "Moose, what the fuck is going on?" It was Crowley who was utterly confused on how he was alive. So, Sam just told him to come to the bunker.

When he arrived he was met with an even more confusing sight. He saw Sam, Dean, Cas, his mother and the Nephilim? "Well, fuck me with a chainsaw, what happened while I was gone?"

Rowena went up to him and hugged him. "Oh, Fergus, I've missed you. I'm so terribly sorry-"

Crowley just stood there a bit overwhelmed. "Okay, can someone tell me what happened?!"

Jack smiled widely and looked quite proud of himself. "I brought you back! You know from the empty where you were after you died."

Crowley pushed his mother off of himself. "Okay you way more happy than I thought the spawn of satan would be and what the fuck happened to you?" He looked at his mother.

But before Rowena could answer Sam chimed in. "After you died she realized how much she regretted her choices as a mother and even tried to struck a deal with death to bring you back."

"For real? That sounds like a lie, moose. Are you trying to trick me?"

Just than Gabriel and Lucifer came outside. Which made Crowley jump. He pointed at Lucifer. "What is HE doing here?!"

"He has a name." Lucifer looked at him annoyed and a bit pissed due to their last encounter.

"Well, he kinda helped us and-" Sam tried to explain the ordeal but Crowley interrupted him.

"Wait, wait, wait! So you're saying I sacrificed myself for nothing? And you're just a big happy lovey-dovey family now?"

"Well, I wouldn't say we're all buddies and happy." Gabriel chimed in sucking on a lollipop and shooting his big brother an annoyed look. "He's still a dick."

"Well, with that I agree. You're Gabriel right, nice meeting you. I heard a lot about you, like that thing about what happened in Switzerland." He paused for a second. "I appreciate the whole bringing me back to life thing but I'll be on my merry way now."

"Let me come with you, help you rebuild hell, please. I want to be a better mother and I won't sell you again, I promise." Rowena stepped closer to him.

"Okay." Crowley sighed and shot Lucifer an angry glance. "And if you try any shit I will destroy you. I know who you are and what you did. You can't change." He teleported away with Rowena.

"Well, that was fun." Dean turned towards the door to head back in. "It's good to have him back." He smiled to himself and went inside.

Cas excused himself as well taking Jack to help with a hunt, leaving Sam, Gabe and Lucifer.

There was tension between them. Well, between the couple and Lucifer. Sam was still pissed at him for hurting his boyfriend and Gabriel was pissed at him for a lot. Mostly for him fucking up.

"Maybe, you guys should talk." Sam put his hand on his Angel's arm squeezing it reassuringly. "I'll head inside." He took off going inside leaving the brothers alone.

"I don't really have anything to say to you except that I will get Michael and Raphael back and you'll have to deal with it." Gabriel seemed cold and wanted to walk past him as Lucifer grabbed his arm.

"You really want to bring him back?! That stuck up brat? Did you forget what he did to us?!"

"You mean to you? He didn't do anything worse than what you did! Michael has as much of a right to be free as you do." Gabriel didn't care about his brother's shit. He didn't care that he angered him.

"So, you'll just betray me, like he did?! You'll choose him over me?!" Lucifer's grip on his little brother's arm tightened a lot and he started squeezing it which pained the younger angel.

But this time instead of enduring it Gabriel hit his brother's arm away. "I'm not betraying anyone and I'm not choosing sides! I just want to save heaven and save this family. If you can't deal with that, that's your problem, not mine. I won't put up with your shit anymore. Sort out your issues and if you need help with that I will gladly help you. But if you'll excuse me I have a vacation to plan." He went past him and left him just standing there.

Lucifer was furious how dare he defy him?! How could he betray him like that?! He had to blow off some steam and no one was gonna stop him.

Gabriel went to look for Sam. When he found him he was facing away from him and talking to some other hunter. To be honest Gabriel didn't care to remember most of the people. They don't seem very important. If they were in a TV show they would be background characters there to fill the void. So why bother remembering their names?

The archangel walked up to his favorite human and hugged him from behind. This made the other jump. "Gabe?! You scared me. Don't do that I could have accidentally hit you or something like that!" He turned around in the other's embrace now facing him.

Gabriel looked at him as innocently as he could. "Aww, I'm sorry I just wanted to hug you." He made a sad face like a little kid. His little act made Sam's cheek flush with a bright pink color.

The hunter stared at the other for a while before quickly turning away back to the other hunter. "I guess we talked about everything, right?" Without waiting for an answer he left with Gabriel. They went to his or more like their room since the angel basically moved in.

"So, how did it go?" Sam looked at the other expectantly.

"How did what go?"

"Your and Lucifer's talk? Where is he by the way?" Sam was a bit confused.

"Oh, I think I put him in his place. He thinks I'm 'choosing sides' and crap he was really mad." The archangel shrugged. "Don't know where he went tho."

"What? I mean I'm proud of you for standing up to him- but I'm a bit worried about what he might do."

"It'll be alright. I bet he'll come back in in a minute but in the meantime let's just cuddle."

Little did he know that Lucifer ran off.