Chapter twenty-six - The Angels

In all that panic Dean stepped onto a table and screamed for everyone to stop and they did. The people stopped panicking and looked at him. "I need you to all calm down and we will settle this. Firstly, everyone who is hurt report to the infirmary. Secondly, somebody tell me what happened."

And just like that the situation was under control. Everyone that got hurt either by the Angels or the panicked people went to the infirmary to get treated. Castiel went up to his boyfriend to bring more clarity into the situation.

"They took some of the people from the bunker. Lucifer went after them."

"Lucifer?!" Gabriel was worried. "I'm going to heaven right now. This could have serious consequences." He just teleported to the heaven portal which wasn't even guarded.

Meanwhile Sam was freaking out. "Cas! You need to get me there!" He was scared and freaking out. Sure Gabriel had gotten his powers back but this was serious and he was alone, well except for Lucifer. But he couldn't be trusted.

The only problem was that Castiel was busy with healing people. Dean tried to calm him down the best he could until Jack stepped in. "I can get us there."

"No." The older brother just shook his head. "Look, I know you want to help him but you can't. They're Angels and you might just make things harder for him. I mean think about it that way, if you're here and safe he doesn't have anything to worry about and can concentrate on what's going on. But if you were there he would have to worry about you as well."

Sam knew he was right and he hated it. He felt so useless. So, he tried to be useful if only by helping some hurt people.

Gabriel meanwhile stepped into heaven to see Lucifer fighting with the other angels. He was getting his ass handed to him as he was still a bit weaker than he should have been.

The younger archangel just rolled his eyes. This was exactly why he left heaven to begin with. He was so done and honestly just needed a vacation together with his moose. Maybe they could go on a road trip with everyone and just enjoy some peace and quiet? But for now he had to concentrate at this shit and his dumb family.

After he long and outdrawn sigh he flung the angel, who was pinning Lucifer against the wall, across the room drawing everyone's attention to him.

Naomi looked at him confused. "You got your powers back?" She kind of regretted the things she said to him knowing that he could just kill her.

"Yeah and I'm so done with every single one of you! This is why I left this fucking place! You are all so annoying and immature and that's coming from me." He shot a glance to Lucifer. "And you, are you trying to get yourself and everyone on earth killed? What were you planning to do? Kill the last angels who are keeping this shithole running? Great idea."

Everyone just looked at him in suprise. Nobody had expected him to be so serious and to tell them all to knock it off. But Gabriel wasn't done yet. He wanted to finish this once and for all. So, that he could go back to his lovely boyfriend.

"I might have an idea on how to fix this if you guys would be willing to listen to me just this once." Without waiting for an answer he continued. "We will get Michael out of the cage and all the dead angels back using Jack. He was able to bring Cas back so he should be able to do the same with the others."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Lucifer glaring at him at the mention of Michael. He was annoyed and not okay with the idea. "No."

Gabriel just sighed. "Yes. You guys will talk this shit out because you're not a toddler. He deserves a chance just like you."

Lucifer didn't say anything else and just teleported out of there leaving Gabriel and the other angels behind. The one archangel that stayed looked at the opposing side. "Now do we have a deal?"

Naomi just nodded and let the people they captured sent down again.

Before leaving Gabriel added something. "But I swear to our father, if any of you will start a war again I will not hesitate to kill them." He ported out of there and back in the bunker.

As soon as Sam saw him he came running over to him. "What were you thinking?! You can't just teleport away! I was fucking worried, you idiot!" He had lost his cool which only really happened with the people he cared about.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just needed to-" He wanted to kiss him but Sam shoved him off.

He was furious. "Don't call me baby. I mean it you need to promise me not to pull shit like this!"

Gabriel knew that Sam was right. To be fair he would be mad and worried as well. "I'm sorry. I promise you that I won't do it again." He looked at him and smiled while taking his hand. "Are we good?"

"Yeah." Sam took a deep breath and gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Samsquatch." Gabriel smiled and kissed him, lingering on his lips for a while. "Let's go on a vacation. Just for a bit. We could use a break."

A smile spread across Sam's face. "That sounds nice. What did you have in mind?" He let his hand wander to the angel's cheek where he slowly moved it up and down.

"At first I thought a road trip but now I think it would be better to maybe go to some where in Europe like Italy. You know cause we're always on the road anyway."

"That's a great idea."

Gabriel kissed him again. "If you excuse me I've gotta talk to Cas about freeing Michael. I think it's time to get him out of the cage. Could you talk to Jack about how he got Cassie back? We might need that again."

Sam just nodded. "Sure." He gave him a quick peck and went over to Jack. "Hey, got a minute?"

Jack simply smiled. "Yeah, what's up?" Hehad been talking to some of the people who got hurt and started healing him.

"Gabriel wanted to know about how you got Cas back. Do you think you could do it again?"

The Nephilim nodded and smiled. "I think so? You know why?"

"No, Gabriel just said that we might need it again. But maybe you could help Rowena out?" Sam remembered that they had told her that they would try to get Crowley back.

"Sure, with what?"

-
Guys, I'm really sorry for the extremely late update. Life has been really stressful and it took a toll on me and my creativity. But I will try to update more regularly now. Thank you for those who stuck around and still read this.