Chapter seventeen- Olani Hoath Ol

Sam was pacing back and forth. It had been nearly 7 hours since Gabriel had disappeared and it was already dark outside. He was worried sick. So he once again went to Rowena. "Have you found him, yet?"

The witch shook her head. "I'm sorry Sam." She really was because she liked Sam and felt awful not being able to help him. "I'm sure he'll come back."

San just nodded and left. He couldn't stand not knowing where the other was and if he was even okay. As he made his way down to his room he bumped into Lucifer. Rage filled his whole body.

"You! How could you?! He's gone, maybe dead because of you!" The hunter couldn't contain his anger. So he slapped the archangel across his face. "You're such an asshole. I can't believe I convinced Gabe to give you a shot!"

Lucifer was furious because he just got slapped but he was also surprised because he didn't know that Sam of all people thought that he was worth giving a second chance.

"You convinced him to give me a second chance?" He was so curious his anger started to melt away.

The hunter, on the other hand, was overwhelmed with the question. He wanted to scream at the other and he didn't have the energy to talk about it. So he just stormed off and went inside his room.

He thought he would go insane searching for his lost boyfriend. But as he stepped into his room his mood changed. The person he was searching so desperately for sat there.

Gabriel sat in one of the room's corners. He had pulled his legs up to his chest and hid his face. On top of that, the angel had used his wings to hide his body behind them.

"Oh my god, Gabriel! I was so worried." Sam ran over to him without hesitation and keeled before him. "Are you okay?" He pushed the angel's wings out of the way and was now able to really look at him.

There was silence again. Something that Sam dreaded. He wanted to hear the other's voice. But there was nothing. So he carefully pulled the archangel into an embrace. "Everything's alright. I love you."

After a while of the hunter soothing him, Gabriel spoke up. "He's right. What upsets me so much is that he's right. Dad never loved me."

Sam took the other's head into his hands. "I may not know how your father was or how your home life was except for the things you told me but I think that Chuck was an asshole. But I bet he loved you because how I see it is if someone knows you they just have to love you."

He lightly kissed the other just nearly touching his lips. Sam then just kissed his tears away making Gabriel chuckle a bit. "Come on let's go." He stood up and held out his hand.

Gabriel was confused but just took the other's hand anyway. "Go where?"

"It's a surprise." The hunter helped him into the wheelchair ignoring his wings.

Sam went through a secret passage to avoid the crowd of people. They were outside. The stars were out and shining bright as there were no lights near them.

The archangel was completely captivated by the night sky. It reminded him of his home. But the good things about his home. The home where he couldn't return. It made him melancholic.

They made their way up to a hill. As the two reached the top they were able to look over the whole forest.

Gabriel was in awe. He wasn't sure what he should look at first until his gaze fell upon a blanket and a basket. "Aw, Samsquatch I don't know what to say." Even though the things his brother said were still in his mind he wasn't sad. He was doing better knowing that someone loves him and cares for him.