Chapter fourty-one - Adjusting

The next few days were difficult. Gabriel had been trying his best to adjust to being human. They also moved out of the bunker and used the cloaking spell he had used prior to hide from chuck. The group had found a nice motel where they bunkered down for now.

Dean mostly kept complaining that he couldn't take Baby with him. The problem was just that it would be to easy to find them like that.

Sam has been trying to get Gabriel to eat healthy since the way he used to eat would be a problem with him being human. The problem was that everytime he wanted sweets he would just go to his brothers and ask them for some looking at them with puppy eyes. As much as the hunter only wants to blame them he had also fallen for it and bough him sweets. He just wanted him to be happy.

One evening Sam and Gabriel were watching a movie while making out, mostly just making out. The hunter's hand moved under the other's shirt.

This made Gabriel smirk as he let his hand move between his love's legs squeezing. He started to feel lightheaded. The hunter pushed him down on the bed and kissed him passionately.

Gabriel pulled on his shirt making him take it off so he could admire his body. Sam also pulled off his boyfriend's shirt and started sucking and biting on his neck earning moans from him.

He kept moving from his neck to his chest to his hips until he started to unbuckle the other's pants. Gabriel had to admit that being human also had it's perks. Everything felt way more intense and he loved it.

The smell of Sam's shampoo filled his senses. He smelled like autumn. His hair felled incredibly soft and his skins felt different than what it used to. He felt warm but not warm like his emotions and soul felt but warm in his own sense.

Another day Gabriel and Sam were strolling through the woods near their motel when Gabriel got cold for the first time. He had never felt cold so he was a bit confused when he started shivering.

"Are you cold?" Sam was holding his hand and smiled at him.

The other just nodded. This made the hunter let go of his hand. He took of his jacket and put it on him. "Better?"

"Thank you." Gabriel blushed a light shade of red and cuddled against his boyfriend. This was all new and everything his love did felt different a good different. It was exciting like he was falling in love with him all over again. "You're so warm and soft."

Sam chuckled. "Come on let's go back before the others get worried. I don't want Lucifer to scold me again for 'endangering' you."

"Okay." They slowly went back. When they arrived Michael came up to them and looked for any injuries on his little brother. "I'm fine, don't worry."

Gabriel brushed them off and went back to their motel room with Sam. "I think I'm hungry."

"I'll cook you something."

"Actually can I cook with you? I want you to teach me how to cook." He smiled and took of Sam's jacket placing it on their bed.

The hunter took his hand going into their kitchen area with him. "Sure. I thought about noodles and some vegetables. You can cut them if you want."

Gabriel nodded excitedly and took one of the knives and started cutting big chunks off of a zucchini. When Sam saw how big he was cutting them he took his hands. "You got to cut them smaller, like this." He guided his hands and used them to cut smaller slices.

The smaller one smiled and blushed. "Got it." He continued cutting with Sam starting to boil the water and making the sauce.

Gabriel was so lost in his thoughts about his boyfriend that when he got to cutting the onion he cut his finger. "Damn it!"

"What happened-" Sam immediately looked over at him being worried. When he saw his finger bleeding he relaxed. He thought it was something worse.

The fallen angel just looked at it. It hurt and bled. Normally something like this wouldn't hurt him but now that he was human he was bleeding like crazy. "I just cut myself." He chuckled. "I'm not really used to getting hurt by stuff like this"

"Come on, let's get it cleaned before it gets infected." Sam quickly cleaned his wounds and put a bandaid on it. Lastly he just kissed his finger.  "All fixed up. You're alright?"

The other just stood there blushing. "Aww, you're so adorable Sam!" He kissed him.

After the little accident they went back to cooking and Gabriel actually enjoyed it. Things were starting to get better. Of course he felt awful from time to time and he missed being an angel but at the same time he thought being human was nice, too.

When they were done eating Gabriel nearly fell asleep right there. Needing sleep was new to him and he always used a lot of his energy by jumping around Sam or being just hyper in general. So it often happened that he just fell asleep randomly.

Sam smiled to himself and picked him up putting him in their bed and tucking him in. He then went to wash up the dishes and called Raphael to look after him and make sure he's okay while he met up with Rowena.

"So, you found something?" They were sitting in a small bar.

She nodded. "But it's difficult. It will require a lot of energy. So I have to work with Jack. I'm not sure it will work I never did something like this, Samuel."

"Okay, thank you. I'll talk with him about it. Did you get anything in Chuck?" Sam took a sip of his drink.

"Well, killing him isn't really an option because if he dies we all die. But maybe we could trap him. Amara was trapped so he can be trapped to. Didn't she have a thing for your brother?"

"Amara? No I think she just didn't want to be alone anymore but why do you ask?"

"Well, she brought back your mother and doesn't seem to hate you guys. So, maybe you could ask her for help."