Chapter fourty-five - Wedding preparations and Aunts

So, talking to Amara got pushed back a bit. Before they got back Gabriel excused himself to buy a ring for Sam. It was made out of an old redwood tree and titanium. The inside had some enochian words engraved which were part of an old protection spell. It was so old that most or nearly all angels didn't even know it existed.

"Gabriel, it's beautiful." He looked at his hand and couldn't stop smiling. This was the happiest moment in his life. Not that his life had been particularly happy but still.

They went back to the motel hand in hand. Castiel and Dean were sitting on a bench when they saw them approach. Just as they wanted to say hello Gabriel held Sam's hand high in the air (or as high as he could being a smol bean and all). "We're getting married!"

Both of them were pretty suprised. "What?! For real?" Dean went up to them and looked at his little brother's hand which was adorned by the ring. "Oh my God! My little brother is getting married."

Hearing the commotion the archangels came out as well. "Is everything okay?" Raphael asked while walking up to them.

Gabriel excitedly showed him Sam's hand. "We're getting married!" He was smiling from ear to ear.

"When?" Castiel was happy but still a bit confused.

"As soon as possible. We were thinking maybe at the end of this week." Sam let himself get dragged over to his lover's other brothers.

Michael looked at the two a bit perplexed. "So, this is actually permanent? Well, I had my doubts knowing my brother. But honestly congratulations."

"I don't really understand marriage. But yeah, congratulations." Lucifer didn't really know what was so important about being married but his little brother was happier than ever so he didn't question it.

Gabriel was fussing about being excited until Sam spoke up. "Come on, we got some serious planning to do."

"Okay!" The two went to their room and started planning. They texted their invitations because most people they wanted to invite didn't have a permanent residence or were in hell. Their venue was 'magically' free and able to book by then due to the help of Castiel.

While they were planning the wedding Rowena was tracking down Amara who she found. When she did she immediately called Gabriel who was trying on suits with his brothers. He was wearing Lucifer's pick which was a white suit. His phone rang before he could show it to them.

After he finished his conversation with Rowena he quickly changed into his normal clothes and asked the owner of the store to hold onto the suits which the young woman kindly did. When he got back to his brothers they looked at him confused. "Rowena called can someone teleport me to Peru?"

"You want to go now?" Michael got up and was quite frankly a bit taken a back. "Is that such a good idea?"

"Yes. I've got to get to her now in case she moves somewhere else."

"Shouldn't we come with you?" Raphael was worried about his brother's safety considering he wasn't an archangel anymore.

But Gabriel just shook his head. "If you come with me she'll feel threatened." After convincing them, Lucifer teleported him there before teleporting away.

Gabe made his way to the top floor of the luxurious hotel. He had to admit she has style. Quickly he took a deep breath before knocking at her door.

Amara opened it thinking it was the room service she ordered. "Who are you? You're not the room service."

"I'm you nephew, Gabriel. Before you shut the door I'm not here to hurt you. I mean even if I wanted to I couldn't." He just kept on talking in Hope's that she would listen. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, for what me and my brothers did. I could try to explain myself but I won't. Locking you up, alone all those years was terrible. I know I can never truly be forgiven for that. But I really need your help."

"Why should I help you?"

"Because if you don't dad- Chuck will destroy everything I love, the one person I truly love. I know that doesn't mean anything to you but he'll destroy this whole world. There must be something you love about it. I mean there is so much to love about this world."

Amara knew how her brother was. He was egotistical and he could never change. She knew her nephew was probably right about everything and she did love somethings in this world. It was a beautiful place and humans made such great things. She liked playing keno and being around humans.

"Please, I don't want to lose Sam." Gabriel begged her. "I love him."

"Wait, Sam Winchester?"

He nodded.

Amara liked the Winchesters as they helped her rekindle her relationship with her brother. She should've expected that the Winchesters were part of the problem as her brother had a creepy obsession with them. After a bit of consideration and thinking about how much she liked this world she spoke up. "Okay, I'll help you."

"You will?! Thank you, so much!" Gabriel almost hugged her. "We thought of trying this spell because Chuck once told us that if he were to die this whole world would die, too and we don't want that."

"That's a lie. This world would be fine without him as would the others he created over time."

"Really?! But what about that time that everything died because he nearly died"

"That was theatrics. I didn't know it at that time but he made his creation die with him. He's a writer. They lie." Amara shrugged and quickly invited her nephew in as to not disturb the other visitors.

Gabriel sat down across of her. "So, do you think you would be able to kill him if you had help. Let's say maybe from an archangel-Nephilim and three archangels?"

"Yes. I mean I nearly killed him before. He couldn't have imprisoned me hadn't he created you and your brothers."

They discussed everything for a bit until Gabriel bid her farewell for now. It was getting late. So, he waited in front of the hotel for Lucifer to pick him up.

When they arrived at the motel Sam hurried over to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, no need to worry. She's on our side." He kissed him lightly.