Chapter nineteen - The hunt

Gabriel had been awfully quiet for the whole drive he had just cuddled up against Sam. He had started feeling better as they stopped at a Motel for the night.

Dean went up to the counter and got two separate rooms. "Since we're in relationships I thought separate rooms were a good idea."

Sam chuckled remembering the time Dean and Cas got together. Separate rooms could have come in handy back then. But spending that night with Gabriel was nice, too.

After Sam and Gabe had brought their stuff inside and had said goodnight to the other lovebirds they settled down on the couch. The two watched some TV. But after a while the archangel got bored. So he sat himself down on the other's lap. "I'm bored Sam." He smirked and leaned down just enough to nearly make their lips touch.

"Hm? Maybe we can entertain each other?" Sam pulled him into a kiss which quickly turned heated as they both missed the other's touch. It had been a few days nearly a week since they got intimate and they both craved the other.

The hunter then quickly picked his angel up and carried him up to the bed. He then proceeded to remove the other's hoodie revealing his bruised wrist. Sam immediately stopped and took the wrist looking at it carefully.

Gabriel tried to pull away as he was still embarrassed about it. He looked away avoiding the other's gaze.

"What happened to you? Why didn't you tell me something was wrong?" Sam was shocked and even though he felt kind of hurt that his boyfriend didn't confide in him he tried his best not to let it show. He wanted to clear up the situation first.

His boyfriend didn't speak up for what seemed like forever. It scared him as he hated the other's silence. So it was a relief when he finally started to explain the situation.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just needed to calm down a bit." Gabriel took a deep breath before continuing. "I ran into Lucifer just before we went to the car. He wanted to apologize but I didn't want to listen to him. So he held me in place and bruised my wrist while doing so."

"I'm going to kill him dead dead. Firstly he makes you cry and then he hurts you. I can't believe I asked you to give him a chance. You don't have to do that anymore I'm sorry. This is my fault." The hunter felt guilty for his angel's wounds.

Gabriel then looked up to meet his gaze putting his hand on the other's cheek. "It's not your fault. I love you and appreciate you wanting Luci to pay but please don't do anything. He's an archangel and I don't want to see you getting hurt. Not to belittle you or anything but I think the only archangel you can be on top of is me." He winked at the other and smirked.

Sam rolled his eyes. He felt powerless but he knew Gabriel was right. So he just kissed him. "I promise I won't do anything as long as he doesn't hurt you like that again."

"I'll try to sort this out when we get back. But for now, I just want to enjoy being alone with you." The archangel pulled his significant other down while kissing him passionately.

"You sure?" The hunter was still worried.

"Yeah I just want to distract myself and I think you are the perfect person to do that."

So they kissed again as Gabriel let his hands roam over the other body letting them slide under his shirt. As they parted he removed the shirt to be able to look at the other's gorgeous body.

In the meanwhile, Sam had unbuckled the other's belt and let his hands slide down in the now open pants. As his hand slide over the other's crotch the archangel gasp. He started to rub over it applying some pressure making his boyfriend moan.

Gabriel was starting to feel light-headed as he felt the other started biting down his hip bones and moving to his boxer. His love just knew exactly what turned him on and he loved it. But the angel wanted to return the favor so he turned them around that he was laying on top of the other.

Sam looked at him confused but before he could ask Gabriel kissed him sweetly. He then removed the other's pants and slid down from his boyfriend to kneel on the ground so that his head was on the same height as the other's crotch.

The archangel proceeded to lick along the other's inner thigh. He then wanted to remove his love's boxer's until someone interrupted them.

"Terribly sorry to interfere but it is necessary." They heard a female voice.  Both of them immediately shied away from each other and looked to the source that disturbed them. It was Naomi.

Gabriel stood up so that he was in front of Sam. He wanted to cover him just in case. "What the hell?!"

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Of course you chose to get intimate with yet another human. So, fucking around is more important than saving heaven?"

Sam was just confused and embarrassed.

"I'm not fucking around." Gabriel scoffed. "And he's not just any human. I am not coming to heaven with you! You can forget that. Now stop annoying us before you regret it."

Naomi just chuckled. "You couldn't kill me you're too weak." She stepped closer now looking at Sam. "And of course a Winchester. You're such a nuisance. First Dean and now you." She flicked her wrist throwing Sam against the bed frame.

This got Gabriel really angry as he got his archangel blade out and stepped towards her. "You're gonna regret that. Sure, I may not have all my power and I am wounded but as they say, I'm one of heaven's most deadly weapons."

Naomi didn't move an inch. "Come with me or you'll regret it." Her silvery blade reflecting the light.

Sam wanted to move and help but was held in place by one of the angels. "Gabe, you promised to not do anything stupid." He was worried sick.

But just as they wanted to attack one another someone knocked on the door. "Sammy, we need to head out."

Naomi sighed knowing full well that she couldn't take on two Winchesters and two angels. "This is not the end." She said before returning to heaven defeated.

Sam who was now released from the bed frame sat up and answered the door. "We'll be right there." He stood in front of them in his underwear because he hadn't thought about that as his thoughts were still fixated on the previous events.

Gabriel came up next to him. "Yeah, we just need to get dressed."

This made Dean a bit flustered. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you guys. We just need to go now since we have a lead."

The archangel just waved him off. "You interrupted nothing." He then turned to Castiel. "Could you maybe magic us ready? I would do it but you know I'm low on juice and all."

Without further ado, Castiel did as requested. So they all got into the car. After a while, Sam got curious as to where they were headed. "Where are we going exactly?"

"A Karaokebar!"