Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God

A/N: Yo I know it's been a while lol (2 years) but I just realized I never finished this and yeah. Heads up I did not watch the last 2 seasons so this is not canon compliment (Like as if it was, to begin with XD). Anyway hope you enjoy it either way and thanks for reading and all the comments and kudos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam woke up to Gabriel pacing around the room. "What's wrong?" His voice startled him.

"I think you should stay here for the fight."

"No. No way, we're doing this together as a family. What makes you even think that I would stay behind." He got up. "We're going to kill God together!"

Gabriel just shook his head. "No, you'll get hurt. You're just a human-"

"You're human, too! I'm not going to stay behind. If anyone should stay here it's you. You have no experience fighting." Sam argued back.

But the other just shrugged. "We're not gonna make it this time are we?"

"What?" Sam took his hand. "What makes you say that?"

"It is God. Angels and demons are one thing but God?" Gabe chuckled a bit defeated. "I just have the feeling it might not work out for us and I don't want you to get hurt."

"No one's gonna get hurt-"

"Yes, they will! This is my family drama I should have never dragged you into this!"

"Gabe it's gonna be fine." Sam gently let his hand run over his cheek.

"Hiw can you say that?" The angel felt tears gather in his eyes. He moved away from the other. "I'm not a fighter. I run away that's what I do that's what I've always done. So why can't I run away from this, from you?" He was defeated. There was no way in hell he wanted to leave him, run away from him. He wasn't the same person he was back then but oh it would have been so much easier if he was.

"I don't know. Maybe I just want it to be true, to make it out of this. But even if we due, I'll always find you again and again, even if I lose you over and over again." Sam made the other look at him. "Jesus, I mean look at the world your dad's not really the most creative writer there is, always recycling plot points. We'll make it, how much more can he throw at us. Look at it this way even with everything going on we have a 100% streak of somehow making it."

Gabe frowned before kissing him. "You always have the right words but still I worry. And here I was rethinking my father's words. But I couldn't leave because I can't help but love your stupid naive motovated face."

"I love you too, asshole." Sam pulled him closer.

They continued to kiss for a while until Rowena came in. "Can you guys stop making out and get ready? I know where he is."

San smiled. "Yeah. Come on Gabe, let's kill your dad." He was worried too and afraid. But he tried not to let it show.

"Yeah." Gabe gave him a genuine smile before trying to be intimidating. "If you die I will come up there and kick your ass back alive. So don't even think about some drastic heroic gesture, okay?"

But Sam just laughed finding it rather adorable. "I won't die. Honestly, you're talking to a Winchester here. We don't die that easily." Sam kissed him softly. "Same goes for you, though!"

"Well, Winchesters also sacrifice themselves." Gabe made a motion to gesture that he would be watching him before hugging his arm with a fake frown.

When they met up dear auntie gave Gabriel his grace back. "Just in case I fail, which won't happen."