・゚*。☆Waking You Up・゚*。☆

Quake:

He would probably smile with his heart throb grin. Brushing off your hair and placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "Wake up, love." Whispering, letting the shivers to wake you up.

Thundy:

He woke up, getting annoyed with your hair flipped on his face. Brushing it off, the annoyance died down seeing your rather calm face. He only staring at you, feeling how lucky he is and feeling bad waking you up. And will stare until you wake up, seeing a rather flustered him. Though he won't hesitate to pinch your cheeks hard.

Cyclone:

Cyclone awakes rubbing his eyes first. Realizing that you haven't woke up yet cause him to tease you around. Poking your side, your cheeks, your nose until you awake, annoyed. He make it up with a cute peck on the lips.

Blaze:

He was scheming a rather 'hot' way to wake you up. But he prefer not to, thinking thrice about the consequences. A rather naughty smile played on his lips as he twirl your hair in his fingers. Giving hot kisses on your jaw line to your neck until you awake.

Ice:

He awake as the alarm blaze off. Turning it off with a rather hard (but not damaging) thump, he was about to fall asleep again. Thanks to your calm angelic face, he stayed up awake, pulling you closer into his arms as he nuzzle into your hair. Soon later, you have trouble to get out from his strong arms.

Thorn:

Oh, he's earlier than you today. Thorn gave a rather cheekily grin as he plants a kiss on your nose, cheeks, head and lips. Pecking you until you awake and chirped good morning to you.

Solar:

It's a celebration for him to wake up earlier than you. Taking out his cellphone, he take a quick selfie with you who were still asleep. Then he put that away having your face in his full attention. Tracing the outline of your face, he whispered every little cute things he adore, before waking you up with a fluttery kiss on your closed eyes.