Phone Call・゚*。☆

Quake:

"She's probably busy.." Quake mumble, setting the phone on the table. From time to time he'll be glancing back at the phone, hoping it to buzz your name on the screen. And the screen still opaque.

Thunderstorm:

"Tch." He clicked his tongue, annoyed. His not the one that usually engage first but today feels oddly unusual. Worry bubbles in him but he brush it off. *She's fine, she's fine. I'm the paranoid one* he bit his thumb, pacing around and typing.

Answer the damn call..idiot

Cyclone:

"Where is she..." Cyclone plops on the bed with Miss Teddy in his embrace as he dialled the same number for god-knows-the-what-times. "She never ignored my calls..." he mumble, patting the teddy's head. "Dang, Teddy. Let's find her."

Blaze:

"O.m.g." Blaze gasped finally pausing his unfinished game and checking his phone. He kept it silent since the notifs disturbs his attention and yeet-- 69 cursed missed calls from you. He instantly dialed the numbers, but its not connected. "it just 69 calls..... Dont sulk on me like this" he babbles feeling anxious in the same time.

Ice:

Portable hotpack calling

Ice grunts, not even bother to look at his phone and slide the button to red.

portable hotpack calling

"snooooiizee" he repeated the same act.
.
.
"oh, I thought that was an alarm."

Thorn:

He stared at his phone, humming softly. His head in his arms as he sat at the coffee table nearby his miniature garden. "Why are you not ringingggg~" he whines, pouting. "I'm waiting.."

Solar:

"This is odd." Solar sip his coffee as he clicking the mouse of the computer. You haven't call him at all for the whole day. But that's not the fact he concerned about.

"GPS located her somewhere....odd?" he glare at the beeping spot on the map played in the screen. He didn't regret to place a tracker in her phone case. It functioned oddly well.

And all they could wish nothing as odd happen.