credits

Hey guys uwu❤

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND LOVE.

and yes, its finally completed. maybe it feels like a bit rush or short to yall but I have planned this out before so it seems like this is the end of this lovely small book.

it's still a start for me, considering i'm still a child in this writing area and there's lots of writers out there with great potential writing I need to learn from to. and I can't thank you guys enough to support this book to the very end ^^

as I might had mentioned before, I will start going on a full-on hiatus when this book is completed. Don't worry it wont be forever, I might writing new books from time to time, who knows?

Why Hiatus?
Well you see, I have other responsibilities to take care of irl, not to mention my studies and being in the arts department also equals to heap of assigments. Which also I dont want to make anybody to wait so long for me to update since I will be occupied on working things in real life. and I dont always really write in my free time (I need that time to sleep and rest also to clear up my mind qwq).

The point of me writing this book at first is not because wanting to follow the trend. It just I'm pretty much picky on romance fluff related contents and my needs on imagining hoe its like to have someone love you.

dang why so sendu-

anyway, I should stop this blabbering now and wrap this up.

thank you
from the very bottomless of my heart.
if it weren't for your constant votes, replies, comments and views, motivating me to continue writing, this book will never come to an end.
so
thank you.

will always love you all,
Manyee

XxfloatingheelsxX