・゚*。☆You're on a period・゚*。☆

Quake:

He will be absolute more lovely and courteous around you, making sure to help you bought foods or tamponds (in which he fumbled asking for the assistance from the market workers) even provide you warm chocolate. Just the best.

Thunderstorm:

He will be pretty annoyed when you have your PMS (pre-menstrual stress) though he try most of the time to be patient. Sometimes pat your back to calm you.  Because he really don't know what to do when a girl have her period pain.

Cyclone:

Tries to cheer you up and panicks when you starts to bawl or having your period attack, freaking out searching on the internet how to ceased down the pain.

Blaze:

He starts giving some questions which can be pretty annoying because he cannot grasp the understanding of period thingy. Tries to help and fails epicly. Thus he just get annoyed, hugging you and wish you quickly get done with  your period so he can have you back normal.

Ice:

The best pillow support. He let you sleep on his water bubble, cuddles with you while muttering sweet nonsense as he plays with your hair. The two of you mainly laze by each other sides, which effectively cease your pain.

Thorn:

At first, he thought someone has come into your house and attacked you as he saw some blood smeared on your bed sheet. Only to know later by a really moody you that you're on period. Hides himself when you gone rampage just because a stray wind disturbed you. He create aroma therapy with Solar assisstance by using the roses he planted. You glomped to him knowing his effort which worth it.

Solar:

Was a jerk saying that you're weak for unable to bear a little pain (cuz, dude don't know how it felt). But soon getting guilty that you're sulking and crying in pain that he have bring some big comfy blanket of his and cuddle with you, hoping he could share the pain you bear alone.