・゚*。☆How-To Kiss・゚*。☆

actually how they kisses you.

Quake:

To him, kissing is a way to show how much you love them, thus it is something important to do it properly. So, every kisses from him is laced with emotion. Him being an independent type, doesn't really need much of attention. But, you can still expect a lot of kisses from him. Especially the morning ones before he starts his day at work.

Thunderstorm:

Knowing Thunder, you may not be able to have a lot contact with him in the beginning of relationship. And is pretty shy when its come to kissing. Occasionally you'll get the cheek and forehead kisses, but the more you spend time with him, the braver he is. Coming up behind you and wrapping his arms at the least expect moment, and start kissing down your neck. He loves it when you turn to him and smack your lips on him afterwards.

Cyclone:

Cycy love to show how much his adoration towards you, showering you with quick kisses. He kiss to greet you, to say goodbye, and also when you make a cute face. But when you're alone, he gave his all out, making the make-out session pretty intense, hands all over, you don't even have time to catch your breathe. And it just drive him more as your hand start to lace in his messy locks.

Blaze:

Don't play with fire, he's pretty a rough kisser. Flames flicks as he get excited easily. Which cause his kisses pretty aggressive yet passionate. And those kisses on the lips is just where he just getting started. If could, he like to show to the world that you belongs to him and him only. Grateful he never tried to show off his kissing skills to public, yet.

Ice:

Kissing? A sweet peck? A heated make-out session? Playful kisses? Name it, he'll do the job for you. Ice may not seem like it but he's the pro among the siblings. He mastered the art of sending the emotions through his lips, so all his kisses made you feel loved. No matter anywhere he is, he'll share that warmth of his lips with yours.

Thorn:

Thorn think kissing is a way to give and receive love, it's one of the thing he enjoy with—as it sends him warm fuzzy feeling in him and in the same time shivers down to his toes. Most of his kisses are quick pecks on the cheeks and always full of love. If you want a proper make-out session, it won't be his problem either. He enjoys slow and steamy kisses and bonus, to do that while cuddling with you enough to sent him to heaven.

Solar:

As a gentleman he may be—he behaves well when out in public, his favourite way is to bring the back of your palm to his lips and plant a soft kiss on the skin. But when alone, you can break that gentleman act of his just by sitting on his lap, running your hands up to his chest as you whisper to his ears. And walla! You'll have blushing Solar with that damn smirk before slamming his lips against yours