・゚*。☆Where Babies come from?・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Father. I have a question." Metal asked. "What's so important that you start to call me 'father'?" Quake grin walking to the table which littered with playing blocks. Metal giggled. "I was wondering how babies exist? Is it like butterfly? Do we have coccoons?" He ask. Quake laughs, ruffling the child's hair.

"Well, it coms from the mother's womb." He answered. Metal thought for a moment. "And how the womb can make them?" He ask curiously as Quake gave a small cough. "I'll tell you later when you found someone you wanted to live the rest of your life with."

Thunderstorm:

"Papa, where child comes from?" Plasma  ask. Thunder desperately looking around for you but you just left into the kitchen with a smirk. "Ugh." He grunted, turning to the innocent pair of brown eyes.

"How about a candy? And you never ask me about that okay?" He said. Plasma shook his head. "I want Jumbo sized ice cream."
"You had them for yourself yesterday, no."
"HOW BABIES COME FROM—"
"OKAY, ALRIGHT I GET IT!"

Cyclone:

"Daaaaaaaadddd!!!" Little Typhoon running into the house, mud smeared all over his face after playing puddles with Magma. Cyclone laughed at the child as he wiped the mud with a cloth. "I have a really BIG question!" She blabbered, holding her hands up and stretch them away as she visualized the word 'big'. "Where does babies came from?"

Cyclone freezed. What has son of a Blaze talk to her? How she come up with this question? What, how, why— "Dad?" Typhoon pokes his sides. Cyclone pulled up a smile. "Magic. It's from magic."

Blaze:

"What have you done to Magma? He seems scared?" You asked to your husband who is busy eating cupcakes. "Oh? He ask me where did he came from. So, I told him." He said, still blissfully eating.

"You...told him everything?"
"Yeah! Um.. Why are you holding a pan?"

Ice:

"Pa.." Frost called, shaking her lazy dad arm. Ice yawned, heavy eye lids open. "Mhm?" "Where do baby come from?" She ask. "When a girl and a boy kiss." He reply, closing his eyes once again.

"But I kissed you. Why I never had babies?" She ask again, now shaking Ice's arm hardly. Ice grunted, laying on another position. Frost huffed in disappointment. "Fine, I'll ask Uncle Blaze." Ice sat straight up, eventually running to catch her before she could meet Blaze.

Thorn:

"Dad?" Vine called, tugging at Thorn's clothes. "Yeah?" Thorn turned, kneeling to his son eye-level. "How babies exist?"

.
.
.

"Out of thin air." Thorn smiled, ruffled his son's head before quickly walking away from there.

Solar:

"Daddy." Lunar called. "Where does babies come from?" She asked. Solar sweating, glaring at you whom holding back laughter. "It come from the mama's womb." Solar answered, patting her head. "How it suddenly come there? How do you made them?"

"Sol, let me explain to her—" "No, I'll explain." Solar sighed, closing his eyes before staring back to his daughter. "Babies exist when a sperm and an ovum combines together. You'll learn about this later in school. Now, are you done with your homework?" He raised an eyebrow as the child pout.

yes, I'm short of endorphin, serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin. mayday :')