Meet Reverse・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Quake?" You heard the door unlocked, setting aside the tray of vegetable beef stew on the dining table, you hurried to welcome your husband.

But not this one.

"Nope, hun." He slurred, red eyes scanning the house interior. He grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him before you could react. "But I can mimic him if you want."

Thunderstorm:

You were on your way back to your house after a hard day of working. It's getting pretty late and you start to worry if that impatient husband of yours are trying to put his hands on the stove-thinking that he can cook- then he'll be going to pay all the cost for the damages by himself.

Your thoughts stop as you saw the familiar figure standing beside the lamp post looking at you. Heart flutter as you thought that he came to pick you up from work. Then you noticed, the hair.

Too late, he zapped you, unconscious.

Cyclone:

"Ah, come out darling~ I won't bite❤"

You shuddered, too afraid to even exhale your breath. Just by a split moment of randomness earlier, the door to your house flung open, with a man look identically with Cyclone. Only he have contrast white hair and blood coating him like a second skin.

You were fast to hide, but choosing the wardrobe is really a bad idea. You clutch Miss Teddy, which happen to be living in there for god knows how long. The footsteps receding and you loosen the grip on the poor plush toy.

"Knock, knock. Found ya."

Blaze:

Entering the house, you can smell the sweet aroma of food from the kitchen. Did Blaze cook? But the only thing he can cook is instant noodle. Maybe Cyclone's here too? Knowing the two always hang out together, you shrug it off. Plus, Cyclone bake cookies once..

"You're home, babe?" A voice whisper to your ear, you flinched at the sudden gesture, opening your mouth to exclaim complaints but was stopped as an unknown substance is shoved into them.

You gagged, eyes widen to the person grinning before you. The substance effect kicks in, head swirling and you fall hard on the floor.

Ice:

Your head were pulled up by the hair momentarily from the contact of water as the oxygen trampled over each other trying to get into your weaken lungs, nostrils blared, throat burning for coughing out water  before once again your head dipped forcefully back into the bath tub.

Head pounding, every cells in the body scream for more oxygen, feeling like head about to explode as you thrashing around, only to be complete useless as the tight binds strapped around you keep squishing the oxygen out. Soon it doesn't feel hurt anymore like you thought. As you about to fall deeper into unconsciousness, your head is pulled back harshly, along with your body, sprawled on the floor.

"Hope that helps you to sleep well."

Thorn:

You were taking a stroll around the park, having some fresh air. Too bad you can't enjoy the walk with Thorn since he's out earlier this morning for work.

Hands covered your vision as you flinched.

"Guess who." He whispered, voice too rough than it supposed to. "Thorn?" You asked, trying to pull his hands away only to be wrapped by vines shooting from the ground. "Wrong guess."

Solar:

You hissed, clenching the hands burned for getting in contact with the hot iron rod. All you know that you're trapped in a freaking cell once awakened from your sleep the night before. Eyes squinting, to the silhoette sitting in front of the monitors—the only source of light to depend on in this dark room.

"What did you do to Solar?!" You barked. Despite the fact that you actually screaming to the kidnapper, you were scared. Biting the insides of your cheeks is the only way you can think of to supressed the fear not to surface.

The silhouette turn, almost make your heart stopped. "S-Solar?" You whispered.

"Was. Now, Reverse."