❤Special・゚*。☆

Thank you for 1.25K reads! And this special is for you and me to enjoy😊 why? It's my birthday😆✌

Enjoy❤☁

Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but now is changing. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade beginning to darken into gravel gray. Large pillows of clouds marching, veiling the old-gold colour of the sun.

I quickened my pace as the first splatter of rain met their way to my nose. Then the rainfall became more intense, not even pitying every being that it shed it tears unto, drenching them with all might-me included.

Taking a shelter under a nearby bus stop, I sighed in despair that the bus will not come any sooner. The drops were drumming against the roof. So much rain was falling that the sound blurred into one long whirring noise. Reminds me of the sound of a blaring blades of a helicopter.

"What's with that long face?"

A soft silvery voice spoke not so far from where I'm standing. Good metres beside me, a young boy- probably in his late teens, wearing an odd orange dino hat with dark t-shirt underneath his orange vest. There's a contagious smile on his face as his eyes lit up in interest.

"No reason much. Just a little annoyed that I'm drenching wet." I sighed, hugging myself. He shrugs, changing his gaze back to the gray sky. "I love rain." He hummed.

I glance at him with an eyebrow raised up. "Why? It's makes you cold and wet. Shirt sticking to your skin and hair all soggy. And the shoes too!" He chuckled at my list of complaints. His laugh were nice, like the rays of sun after the rain. Someone please slap me.

"Why, huh? Let's see.." He mumbled. "Close your eyes and feel your surrounding." He said. I glance at him warily and he fidgets helding up his hands in panick. "I-I swear I won't do anything!" He stammered. "Uh-huh." Silently find him cute, eventually closing my eyes.

"Feel the wind."

The breeze aren't so soft but they're not bad either. The cold air refreshingly touched the skin of my face as I shivered at the chilliness.

"Smell them."

It was humid. Muddy. The earthly scent somehow feels soothing, automatically relaxing the tense that I'm holding.

"Hear them."

The drizzle fills in my ears, the pit pat clunking noise of the droplets pelting the roof, the huffing wind that passed by. It was hectic yet soothing.

"Not that bad 'eh?" His voice almost gone unnoticed as I quickly open my eyes, noticing he had inching nearer. I smiled up to him. "Well kinda." "Whaaaat~ you still don't like them? You meanie~." He pout.

"I can see why but still I love the sun better." I argued as he rolled his eyes. "I'll make you hoping that the rain will last more longer." He bellowed before holding my wrist. "H-huh?! Wait-!"

We were running in the rain. Droplets showering on us. He took hold both of my arm and start spinning us around. I squirm, but it was pointless.

He laughs his beaming voice, its contagious and coming to me too. Not so long we are jumping in every puddles around the bus stop. Spinning and twirling in the rain. Getting drench in every strands of hair. He pulled of his hat showing off the messy drenched hair underneath and the oddly streak of white hair that stood out from the major of black.

Eventually, the noise lessened and the drops faded into a musical chime. Hues of mixed pink, orange, red and gray clouded the sky, signaling its time.

He wiped his face with one hand and literally I saw his soul through his smile. "There, your sunshine." He teased. I glance at him, a little heartfallen. "So, yeah." I muttered a little reluctant. He grinned at my response. "Missed me already?" He snickered.

"What? Oh c'mon. Bless your delusional mind." I laughed jokingly. "I'm Boboiboy." He introduced, helding out his hand.

I stare at them, instead of a handshake, I give him my best smile. "Meet you on the next rain, Boboiboy." I smirked walking away with a wave. He stood there dumbfounded. "YOU BETTER BE!" He exclaimed, waving back as I glance at him one last time before continue my tracks back home.

"Funny girl." He smirk, exhaling a content sigh. "Hah...this is not good for my heart, for my health!" He grinned, already waiting for the next rain to come.

This is cheesy~ anyway hope you like it. Good dayand happy Monday tomorrow😏