・゚*。☆Welcome to Life・゚*。☆

Quake:

"shh shh.." Gempa hummed, comforting you by soft pats and holding your hand as you cried in pain. Just how ironic one moment ago the two of you having a nice comfortable silence and suddenly your water broke and its time. Gempa swear his index and pinkie finger already crushed in your grip but he bear all of it.

a cry.

The midwife wrapped the infant, handing them to you. Gempa's soft sobbing reached your ears as he smiled happily, kissing your forehead and the baby. "Good job love."

Thunderstorm:

Thunderstorm pacing around the room anxiously, and he had been doing that for hours, occasionally sitting due exhaustion. Of course he was frustated at first that the doctor doesn't let him to be in the surgical room during his wife labour and yet who is he to give orders? somehow in the meantime he did poke his head quickly into the room to check on her but well,

its pretty much unsightly for him and once again he was kicked out.

"hey." he approached you, finally after a few mental breakdowns and the doctor letting him in. you smiled faintly, holding the child for him to see. "cute." he mutters, welcoming the infant in his embrace, tears of joy escaped from his eyes as he hold them close to him.

Cyclone:

He was at the office doing his job when a sudden  call from Blaze jerk him up. "THE BABY IS OUT?! AND YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW?!!!" Cyclone shrieked to his phone, making everyone in the office to look at him.

"IM SORRY I WAS PANICKING AND EXCUSE ME BE GLAD I WAS THERE AND RIDE MY BIKE ALL THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL-"
"YOU BRING HER WITH A BIKE?!"
"THE AMBULANCE ARE TOO SLOW!"

Cyclone whispering things to his phone before slamming the table in glee. "My baby is a boy." he said, before cheering happily. "GUYS ITS A BOYYYY" today is the most happiest day he swear in his life, running around the office and highfiving all of his co-workers that his employer have to call for the day off to everyone.

Blaze:

"aaah, I can't.. I....-"

"BLAZE?" you exclaimed when the fire elemental fall to the ground with a loud thud. Despite the chaos he made while you're the one who is actually delivering the baby, the doctor and the midwives stay composed. "He's the third one to faint this month." the doctor commented, shaking his head. You wheeze.

"...dont...worry about me.. just do what you have to.." Blaze mumble, continue lying on the floor.

Ice:

Ice is infamous with being the hugger, and while all the process he hold you close to his arms, hugging your shoulder and placing your head close to his chest. All of his hugs are comforting, almost making you sleepy.

"Don't hurt her.."

"It's okay sir, I assure you."  the doctor gave a reassuring smile, and you patted his arm. "Just hold me tight and lend me your Icy."

Thorn:

(lemme be honest here, I imagine Thorn's reaction is the same with the young guy in white shirt in the video. I recommend you to watch it hshshshh)

'Gempa never told me it'd to be this-' he winced, bracing himself while you're screaming in pain. He swear he is in the verge to faint, desperately fighting it to keep giving you his support.

"You can do it, flower." he whispered

His mouth gaped, its the first time he ever seen the baby gone out from the womb, clasping his hand to his mouth, he hugged you who was like in the verge of death. "I'm a dad now." he smiled, kissing both your cheeks.

Solar:

Solar tapped his finger anxiously, sitting at the corridor right in front of the surgical room. Well he did make quite a scene earlier, fighting with the doctor insisting he himself will help to deliver his own child but the doctor deny him and all his achievements records that could outstand Harvard's best professor. Forced to be kicked out, here he was regretting his life choices.

Soon the doors creaked open and he didn't wasted his type zoomed into the room, his eyes locking with yours before changing his gaze to the wrapped being in your arms.

Warm tears trickled down his eyes, he extended his arm and hug the two dearest being he ever loved. "We created a life hun." he whispered, hugging you as you chuckled. "Yeah, you've spawned it seems."

did this while I was rotting in the flight. BTW,,happy holiday to all of you ;)

edited: so wattpad block the vid so I'll just write the name of the vid here, it should be the first thumbnail; Funny Dad Reactions to Childbirth