・゚*。☆Regret|Hope・゚*。☆

Let's grieve pt.4

Okay guys, bear with me. I know, it's hurts, I also feel bad making them like this. So yeah, be ready. U know the jams.

He stood there. He lose everything all of it. Himself. His family. His friend. His life. His sanity. His love.

He shouldn't have let himself succumb into the darkness, even how sad, how much in despair he is. He knew that yet,

Furious punches made contact to the ground as a hollow, shrill of agonizing painful scream fill the place.

He fall to the ground. The damp smell of earth soothe him as he inhale softly, relaxing every tensing muscle. The flow of water from nearby river reach his ears. He glance up to the dull sky above him. The cloud shelter him from the sun rays. Wind kissed his skin as he shivered slightly by the chillness it bring. His eyes dampen.

He regretted his actions.
He shouldn't have let fear control the best of him.
He should've believe in himself more.
Was it too late to turn back the time?

His gaze slowly faltered as he feel himself giving away.
At this moment he just want to say how sorry he is.
To himself.
How much he neglected his own self who have been by his side all this time.
He should've appreciate it.

His last breathe exhaled along with a promise.

That he will love himself better if he is given one more chance.

Granted.

Self-love is not selfish. You cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.