・゚*。☆When You're Hurt・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked, popping his head into the room when he heard some noises from the kitchen. You accidentally cut your finger while cutting the vegetables. He took your injured finger and kiss them. "This is for now, but I'll find some plaster after this."

Thunderstorm:

"What the hell happened to you?" He ask, quickly checking up your scratches on your arm and knees for clumsily falling on a concrete. He quickly find the bandage, persistent to aid you but don't know how to. He blushes as you tease him. "Shut up, I'm trying to save you here."

Cyclone:

"Watch out!" He gasped, too late to save you from a stray ball that been kicked by the little children at the park. It wasn't hurt at all but Cyclone frantically search for any cuts or bruise which you end up telling him to calm down after hugging him which he smilwd. "I can't forgive myself for not being quick to save you."

Blaze:

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!!" He exclaimed running to your side. You calm him down, waving that you're just cutting the onions. He ushered you to sit down and let him cut them. In which you're pretty unsure if that will be fine but you let him under your supervision. "Now's the time I avenge you for hurting my wife!"

Ice:

"Hey, what's with the bruise?" He ask holding your bruised arm. It was because you accidentally knock yourself to a wall. He sigh at how unfocused you are, pulling you into cuddle while holding an ice pack over your bruise. "Don't try to hurt yourself purposely next time for just wanting me to get worry. Or I'll." He smirk, made you shivered pleasingly.

Thorn:

"AH!" He gasped at your bleeding finger as you helping him planting his roses. He panick before taking your hand and lick your wound. "T-Thorn?!" "I did this when I got hurt." He said with innocent face.

Solar:

"Seriously?" He sigh as you got your forehead swell, accidentally hitting your head onto the table when caught stalking your partner's IG. He help you with tgmhe swelling, silently try not to blush. "You don't have to stalk me when the real one is in front of you." He smirked.