Chapter 1: First Day

It was the first day of school. The Salvatore Boarding School. It was the most popular school in the area. It was the only school in the area. That's because it was a school for supernatural children. Witches,Wolves,Vampires,A Tribrid,A Phoenix anything you could think of.

Hope Mikaelson was the one and only Tribrid. She is the daughter of a vampire and a werewolf,the granddaughter of an evil witch and everything in between. Landon Kirby was the one and only Phoenix. He was immortal, he couldn't be killed. Hope and Landon were the most powerful creatures in the school. The one thing no one knew about Landon Kirby is that he had the biggest crush on Hope Mikaelson for years, he's just never admitted it.

The first day of school was the most  hectic  day of school because everyone had to get sorted to their classes their rooms and anything else you could think of.

Hope was hanging out with her best friends Lizzie, Josie, and Landon. They
were all giggling and laughing even though they had just met except for Landon of course Hope had known him for years. Hope was going on about how she wanted to have a movie night just the four of them together. Of course they all agreed to going because they wanted to have fun and it was the first day of school.

It was about 10:00 at night when the gang crowded into Hope's room. Landon brought the movies. The selections were: To All The Boys I've Loved Before,The Kissing Booth, and
Riverdale. The gang decided to watch tatbilb. Lizzie and Josie snuggled on the bed while Hope and Landon sat on far sides of the room. When the movie was over Lizzie and Josie left because they were too sleepy. That left Hope and Landon alone. Landon walked up to Hope and said "that was a good movie but all it really did was remind how alone I was". Hope laughed. Landon said "goodbye" but Hope stopped him by yelling WAIT.
He turned around surprised and then all of a sudden Hope kissed him. Landon was at a loss for words and he asked "What was that for"? Hope answered " You deserved it and besides I've had a crush on you  since like forever. Landon said " I have too".
Hope and Landon continued kissing until night. Each piece of clothing came off piece by piece. Things got steamy and hot. The next thing you know Hope and Landon fell asleep exhausted by what just happened.