Chapter 18: What's Going On?

Hope's POV

What's going on I asked Dr. Saltzman. Lizzie and Josie they found out about the merge and they won't talk to me he said now crying. Maybe they just need time to process what they found out, trust me you guys will be a family again soon I said. Thanks he said as he turned to leave. Once Dr. Saltzman was gone I closed the door and locked it. As soon as I turned around Landon was was kissing me. I pushed him off of me and onto the bed. I climbed on top of Landon and gave him hickeys.
He flipped us around so that he could be on top. I had no choice to accept it knowing thaf I wouod never be on top. I had just gotten Landon's shirt when I heard another knock on the door. I used my vampire hearing to hear who it was. It was Josie. I heard her crying. I slapped Landon's chest and told him to put a shirt on. I opened the door when Josie had fallen into my chest crying and wetting shirt. I told Landon to go back to his room and talk to Rafael. What's the matter I asked Josie. She didn't respond. When she stopped crying I told her to go talk to Lizzie and her father to sort this all out.

Landon's POV

I was walking back to my room when I heard moaning on the other side of the door and to my surprise when I opened it I saw Lizzie on top of Rafael. Lizzie quickly grabbed all of her clothes and ran out of the door pushing me out of the way. "Really Rafael" I yelled "First Hope now Lizzie  who's next Josie" I yelled again. Calm down Lan it doesn't mean anything he said laughing. I realized I had made a scene when saw everyone at my door. Before I knew it I saw Rafael's fist in my face and Hope running towards me.