Chapter 5: I Know About Everything

Hope and Landon had just returned to the lunchroom see their friends fighting Dana. The twins were siphoning magic off of Kaleb and shooting fire and water spells hoping Dana would quit but she kept going. M.G. was compelling all the students to go home while Rafael was struggling to keep the students back to see what was going on. Hope grabbed Landon's hand saying a spell while Landon summoned his Phoenix energy and as Hope shouted out the spell flames were shooting out of Landon and were going towards Dana when she completely blacked out after being hit.

Rafael walked over to Dana chained her up and put her on the bus while she was unconscious. Kaleb had to sit down and catch his breath because of all the siphoning Lizzie and Josie had done trying to stop Dana. Lizzie and Josie were standing looking at Hope and Landon in shock. Finally, Lizzie spoke up " who knew the hobbit and the tribrid could something like that". Hope laughed while looking at Landon who was staring at Hope in awe when really Landon was the one who did all the work. Finally Hope grabbed Landon and kissed but never stopped, just making out with him in front of Lizzie, Josie, Kaleb, and M.G. Lizzie spoke up saying "We have eyes, you know that right." Hope looked at Lizzie and rolled her eyes saying "Oh shut up Lizzie you just wish you had this with someone." Lizzie was going to speak up but Hope wasn't wrong she did want something that Hope and Landon had so she sat down and thought about what to say next but her mind was blank so she just sat there in silence.

Back at the boarding school Dana woke up in a cell. Alaric was standing there watching Dana go frantic asking questions. Finally, Alaric asked "How do you know about us?" Dana replied "I know everything, I know about your kids that go here what abilities they have and what you do for lids like them. Alaric perked up and eyebrow saying "You didn't answer my question, I'll repeat myself How Do you know about us?" Alaric said now angry with Dana. Dana rolled her eyes but responded saying " One day me and my friend went to a party and this guy took her into the woods and she came back with a scarf on her neck. When we got home I took the scarf of her neck and found two vampire sized teeth holes. I was shocked at first but I looked it up in all the books my dad had about vampires. I found that way and then I looked into it some more and found out about werewolves, and witches. What I didn't know was that there could be a Tribrid or even a Phoenix.
They're recent discoveries Alaric said walking away from the cell not listening to Dana yelling telling him to let her go.

Hope, Landon, Lizzie, and Josie were in Hope's room still how Hope and Landon did that spontaneous trick at the high school. Hope and Landon were in each other's arms listening to Lizzie and Josie want on and on. Josie finally realized that Hope and Landon were in their won world not paying attention to them at all. Josie quickly grabbed Lizzie and left slamming Hope's door behind them.

Hope and Landon jumped at the sound but quickly realized that Lizzie and Josie left. They looked at each other and laughed. Hope had fell asleep in Landon' s arms because he was singing her to sleep and soon Landon fell asleep too.

Hope and Landon had fallen asleep in each other's arms once again.