Chapter 35: M.K.

Hope's POV
Today is the first day of school for the triplets and I couldn't be more excited. I mean I love my kids but sometimes they can be a little bit too much. Hopefully the kids won't cause too much of a problem in school to especially because of the project that me and Landon are working on.

The kids are in school for 7 hours a day and honestly that 7 hour break is amazing especially because I can take a 2 hour long nap.

Landon's POV

Hope just dropped the kids off at preschool which means I can head to the construction site and get started on me and Hope's latest project.

The M.K. Boarding School (M.K.-Mikaelson-Kirby)

Yeah I know it sounds like the off brand version of the Salavatore School but it's actually a school for Tribrids, Hybrids, Phoenixes and all the other creatures that haven't been discovered yet and is hidden in all those teenagers that just need a little bit of teaching.

The school is supposed to be finished by the time the kids turn 16 so that's just in time when the kids really need time to learn how to manifest their powers.

Hopefully, if me and Hope are lucky Alex won't decides to be the leader of the group and decides to start wrecking havoc around the house. And if he does he's just taking right after his mom.

"Ouch" I yelled rubbing the back of my head.

"I hope you know the kids take after both of us dumbass and just so you know Alex gets most of his traits from you, the black hair, blueish-greenish eyes, and when he grows up he is probably going to have those quirky pickup lines of yours so looks like Alex won't be taking right after me like you said" Hope says to me."

Damn sometimes I really need to stop thinking out loud.

"When did you get here" I ask.

"About 5 minutes ago while you were having a very self induced discussion with yourself" Hope says.

"Yeah sorry about that but anyways how did dropping the kids off at school go" I ask.

"It wasn't that bad, they seemed kinda happy to go and it hurt my heart but then again I didn't really care" Hope says.

"So that means we can start right on the school right" I ask.

Hope nods her head in approval and we begin on the Next Big Thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back and I'm posting weekly now so that means look out for Chapter 36 next week on Monday and did you guys get that Disney reference at the end of the chapter. If you did comment ! in the comment section.

It's good to be back and see you guys next chapter and longer chapters.