Chapter 13: New Orleans

Are you ready Hope yelled to Landon.
Almost Landon yelled back. Landon walked out of Hope's room with an "I Love New Orleans" shirt on. What's with the shirt Hope asked Landon. "If I love you than I Love New Orleans too" Landon said going to give  Hope a great big hug. The car is ready to go when you two are Klaus said looking unamused.

When Hope, Landon, Hayley, Klaus exited the limo, the first they had gone was The Bayou. This is where I grew up and where my mom had an jerky romance with my, I guess you could say my used to be temporary father, Hope said. It wasn't jerky, it was just unlikely Hayley said chuckling.

Everyone had arrived at the apartment Hope been taken care of by Hayley and Jackson. This is where my mom tool care of me when her and my dad were going through a rough patch, I guess you could say Hope said. It wasn't a rough patch it was just an argument Klaus said. Okay fine whatever you call it Dad Hope said giving him a huge hug.

Hope,Landon,Klaus, and Hayley had arrived back at the mansion. That's it only two places Landon said disappointed. We're meeting someone here Hope said trying to cheer up Landon. Hey kiddo, Marcel said walking into the huge mansion. Uncle Marcel Hope yelled running to give him an enormous huge. Who's this Marcel asked eyeing Landon from head to toe. That's my boyfriend, he's a Phoenix  he can't be killed Hope said knowing that Marcel was thinking about a way to kill him already. Nice to meet you Marcel said shaking Landon' s hand. Marcel leaned in whispering into Landon' s ear "if you ever hurt Hope I will find a way to kill you even if it takes a lifetime. I would never Landon said trying to reassure Marcel that he wasn't scared even though he was shaking inside. Great Marcel said looking Landon in the eye again.