Chapter 24: Finding Out

Hope's POV

I'm so nervous. I'm going to the doctor office. Me and Landon are finding out if we are having one kid or more than one kid. "Ready" Landon asked as he walked up behind me and planted a kiss on my cheek. 'Yeah" I said shaking but not enough to the point where Landon cold feel it. It was a long drive to the doctors office. My dad had ordered a special supernatural doctor for me so that I wouldn't risk exposing all the supernatural creatures. When we got to the doctors office we checked in and took our seats. "Hope Mikaelson" "Landon Kirby" I heard the doctor call out. I felt Landon squeezing my hand, I already knew he was just as nervous as me. ". The doctor had gently played me down on the hospital. She rubbed the ultrasound cream on my stomach. "How is our little baby doing" I asked smiling with joy. "I think you mean babies and there's three of them" the doctor said looking at me directly in the eyes. Landon started jumping up and down all around the room like a 6 year old.

Klaus's POV

I was standing by the door waiting for my daughter to get home from the doctor. I heard the car pull up in the driveway. "So how is my grandchild" I asked worried. "I think you mean grandchildren" Hope and Landon said.  I didn't even say anything I just ran up to Hope and hugged her like I was going to lose her. "How many are there" I asked finally letting my daughter go. "Three" she replied. "Three" I said in shock. "Yup" Landon said. I started to run around the room yelling woo-hoo. I had then realized I was staring to act like Landon so I quickly stopped and settled myself. I just hugged Hope again until I didn't have the strength to hug her anymore.