Chapter 33: First Steps

Landon's POV
The kids have been going really wild lately. They can't even walk but they've meesed up the house so much. All I can say is that having kids with super powers is hard work but super fun because seeing Hope yell at 10 month olds really makes me laugh but then Hope slaps me for laughing.

I just really want the kids to learn how to walk. I mean if they can do spells and all that how hard can walking really be.

Turns out walking is very hard.

Emerald is a really fast crawler so I thought she would be able to walk. I stood her up excepting her to walk without even trying. It didn't work. She faceplanted heard and when I say hard I mean hard. She had a bloody nose but Hope's blood quickly fixed her up.

Alex walking wasn't easy either. He's a really slow crawler and one time he even managed to crawl into a wall. He probably gets it from me.

Aiden was the easiest. As soon as I stood him up he took off running.

The rest of the day I kept trying to teach them to learn how to walk and they finally got it until they all ran into a wall and then started crying but screaming they were crying and screaming. 

The good news is that they learned how to walk.