Chapter 28: They're Beautiful

Hope's POV

Me and Landon were hanging out in my bedroom waiting for my water to break. It had been 9 months since I got pregnant and Landon wanted to be ready but I didn't think it would happen anytime soon.

Instead of waiting in my room for my water to break I decided to go downstairs and eat breakfast and of course Landon came with me. When I got downstairs my family was waiting for me. They had laid out pancakes, grits, bacon, eggs, sausages, and orange juice. I knew I was going to eat it all since I was eating for three people and not just one person anymore.

After I finished eating I went back into my room and decided to take a nap.

1 hour later

I woke up ready to go downstairs but then all of a sudden my pants were wet and that's when I knew it. My water broke.

"My Water Broke" I screamed. Landon immedialty rushed in the room and picked my up carrying my to the car. I'm guessing that the stuff was already in the car by knowing how prepared he was ever since I got pregnant. Landon started the car driving to the supernatural hospital. My parents followed with my father basically speeding down the road.

Once we got to the hospital Landon hopped out of the car and carried me inside. I was put on a stretcher and pushed into the delivery room. Landon ran inside with me.

20 Hours Later

The first kid was born. Me and Landon had decided to name him Aiden. Aiden would be the kid who was a Phoenix, Werewolf, and Vampire. Aiden full name was: Aiden Justin Mikaelson-Kirby.

1 Minute Later

The second child was born. This child would be just like me. A Werewolf, Vampire, and Witch. His full name was: Alexander Justice Mikaelson-Kirby.

1 Minute Later

The third and final child was born. This child was a Phoenix, Witch, and Werewolf. Her name was: Emerald Faith Mikaelson-Kirby.

"They're Beautiful" I said. "They've got your eyes" I heard Landon say playing with Aiden' s feet.