Chapter 29: We Haven't Gotten Any Sleep

Hope's POV
Ever since Me and Landon got home from the hospital it's been a real struggle to take care of the triplets. We haven't gotten any sleep at all. Not to mention that these kids have real good set of lungs as far as I know they can cry for 3 hours straight without a problem. Speaking of crying, Alex is crying right now. Time to be a mother.

Landon's POV
I can hear Hope walking to the nursery when I stop her and tell her to get some rest.

"I've got this, you just get some sleep" I said walking out of the room making my way towards the nursery.

When I finally make my way to the nursery I see Alex's crib dangling in the air. This kid's power have grown a lot I think just about a day but I wouldn't expect anything less because his mother is Hope Mikaelson-Kirby. I used all of my strength and pulled the crib down and picked Alex up. I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and fed Alex and let me tell you this kid had a grip like it was nothing else.

After 5 minutes of rocking Alex he finally fell asleep and boy was I happy.

Hope's POV
I woke up and headed to the nursery to make sure everything was okay. When I arrived I saw Landon and Alex fast asleep and it was super cute. I couldn't help but take a picture. Maybe being a mother isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

Landon's POV
Hope didn't know that I was awake so I just pretended to be asleep. After she left the nursery I put Alex back I was his crib and then made my way to the room. When I got to the room Hope was already fast asleep and I was ready to go to sleep too foreal this time. I climbed into the bed and fell asleep right next to Hope.

Maybe being a father isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.