Chapter 19: You're The Only One I Want

Landon's POV

I woke up in the nurse's office. I looked over to see Hope laying in a chair snoring. It seemed that she had been here so night. The only word I could mutter was "Hope". She quickly opened her eyes, walked over to me and buried my face with kiss marks. "I'm so glad you're okay" she said with tears forming in her eyes. "Hey I'm fine I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" I said kissing her on the forehead. She chuckled. Before I knew it Hope was already asleep, snoring again. Rafael had just walked in the room. He looked at me in a funny way. "You don't deserve her" Rafael said. He was already trying to start another fight I thought to myself. I saw his eyes glow yellow knowing he wanted to fight. "Landon" I heard a voice next to me. Hope had woken up. "What's Going On" she asked looking at Rafael. "Nothing" Rafael said leaving with his fists still clinched. "You ok" she asked me. "When I'm with you I'll always be ok" I said kissing her. "You're the only one I want" she said to me blushing at me. "Well I hope so" I said sarcastically.

Hope's POV

After I left Landon I made my way back to my room. When I got to my room Rafael was standing in front of my door. "What do you want?" I asked already annoyed. "He doesn't deserve you" He said. "Leave me alone" " I don't want anything to do with you" "Especially after that stunt you pulled yesterday" I said knowing he knew that I was talking about Landon. "You know you want me" He said trying to flirt with me. "Go away Rafael" I said getting upset starting to walk away. Rafael grabbed my arm trying to pull me towards him. "Let Go" I screamed from the top of my lungs. I said "Let go". I got so angry that I said a spell that I'm pretty sure knocked Rafael unconscious. I quickly ran into my room trying to calm myself down. When I came out of my room I saw everyone looking at me and then shifting their eyes toward Rafael. Before I knew it was in Dr. Saltzman's office. I explained everything to him  as quickly as I could. He said he would  take care of everything. He told me to go see the school counselor and talk to her making sure that this would never happen again.