Chapter 11: No Funny Business

There they were standing looking at Hope and her friends. Eventually Hope ran up and practically jumped into their arms even though she was a 17 year old. Mom, Dad it's so good to see you guys Hope said jumping up and down with joy. Who are they Hayley asks. These are Lizzie and Josie my two best friends, Hope was motioning her hands to tell her friends to come here. And the boy Klaus asked suspicious. This is Landon, my boyfriend. Boyfriend huh, said Klaus examining Landon from head to toe. It's nice to meet you Landon said moving his hand to Klaus's to shake his hand. Klaus accepts and shakes Landon' s hand to the point where Landon can't feel his hand anymore.

Lizzie and Josie took a taxi back to The Boarding School.

When Hope, Klaus, Hayley, and Landon arrived to Hope's huge mansion in New Orleans Klaus had put Hope and Landon in separate rooms far far away from each other.
Why can't they be in the same room together Hayley asked Klaus. I don't want any funny business between the two of them Klaus said already angry. We'll behave Dad, right Landon Hope said. Of course Landon said automatically agreeing with Hope. Fine but I better not hear anything Klaus said smirking. Yay, I mean thanks Hope said automatically changing her tone of voice when she saw the look on her father's face.

Hope and Landon were in Hope's room getting ready when Landon grabbed Hope by her waist and kissed her passionately. Landon led Hope to the bed not letting her go. Wait Hope said my dad said no funny business. We'll just have to be very quiet I guess Landon said trying to make his way back to Hope's lips. Fine Hope said finally giving in.

Landon kept kissing Hope until Hope pulled away and said a simple spell closing the door and locking it and soundproofing the room. Landon made his way up to Hope's shirt taking it off not letting go of her lips. Hope had to finally let go of Landon' s lips to take his shirt off and unbuckle his pants. After Hope got Landon' s shirt and pants off Landon made his way to Hope's necks giving her hickeys everywhere and I mean everywhere. Really Hope said looking at Landon trying not to moan. Sorry Landon said continued to put hickeys all over her body. Hope let out a small moan knowing it would please her boyfriend. Finally, Landon made his way back to Hope's lips looking at her in the eyes knowing he had pleased her for the night he kissed her one last time and whispered "Good Night".
Hope was already asleep so he kissed her on the forehead and held her in his arms.