Chapter 10: The Dinner

Hope and Landon were in their room getting ready when they heard a knock on the door. Josie and Lizzie appeared in the doorway. Are you guys ready asked Lizzie. Yeah Landon answered getting ready to kiss Hope. Hey I said no kissing Lizzie said jumping in between of Landon and Hope. We're not even at the restaurant yet Hope said still trying to kiss Landon. Fine but when both of you have lip burn don't come running to me Lizzie said rolling her eyes and making her way to the car.

"Who's driving" Hope asked making her way to the car as well. Ladies first Landon said joking. Hope said a simple spell and before Landon knew he was the car with his hands on the steering wheel. Who's driving now Hope said laughing sitting in the passenger seat. I guess I am Landon said before giving Hope a quick kiss on the lips, which eventually turned into a make out session. Lizzie and Josie were in the back seat gagging in disgust. Can we go now please I'll need to bleach my eyes if I see any more Lizzie said ready to throw up.

When the four friends arrived at the restaurant their table had already been picked out, they didn't think anything of it until 2 hours later when they had found out who reserved their table. Lizzie and Josie were making with Hope and Landon when they had seen him and her.

The four friends had seen Hope's Father, Klaus Mikaelson, and Hope's Mother, Hayley Marshall.