Chapter 26: It's A Surprise

3 months later

Hope's POV

It had been 3 months since me and Landon got married. I almost forget that i was pregnant because I was having so much fun on our honeymoon. Now it was time to go to the doctors office to find out the genders of our babies. Landon wanted all girls which was a surprise. I wanted all boys. When we got to the doctors office the doctor was already waiting for us. She told us about how our kids would be supernatural. One of the kids would be a phoenix,witch, and werewolf. Another kid would be just like me a witch, werewolf, and vampire. The last kid would be a phoenix,werewolf, and vampire. We wouldn't know what kids had those supernatural powers until they were born.

Once we finished at the doctors office the doctor handed us and envelope containing the information about the genders of our babies. Me and Landon were having 2 boys and 1 girl. All we had to do was decide on the names.

Landon's POV

I suggested to Hope that we surprise the rest of the family with a gender reveal.

Klaus's POV

Hope and Landon were on the way home and I wanted to know what the genders of my grandchildren were. When they got home I immediately asked "What are they". "It's a surprise" my littlest wolf said. "Jesus Christ" I yelled.