Chapter 15: A Dent In The Wall

Hope's Point Of View

I woke up next to my boyfriend still naked, laying in his arms when I noticed A Dent In The Wall. "Did we do that" I thought to myself. I quickly slipped out of Landon' s arms and got myself dressed. "Where are you going" I heard from behind me. I'm hungry, I want to eat breakfast I said hearing my stomach growl. Before I even turned around I felt Landon' s breath against my neck. He quickly pulled me into a hungry and heated kiss pushing me onto the bed. I just got dressed Landon I said with annoyance in my voice. "And your point is" Landon asked kissing my neck. I growled just to scare him. "Okay Okay I'll get dressed" Landon said pretending to be scared. Thank you I replied with a bright smile on my face. I gave Landon a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the room to go eat breakfast.

Landon' s POV

When I finished getting dressed I made my way downstairs to see everyone eating pancakes, bacon, sausages, and eggs. Klaus spoke up saying to me "Welcome to breakfast Landon nice of you to join us". I chuckled but quickly stopped when I saw Hope and Klaus glaring at me with their eyes turning yellow. I took a seat next to my girlfriend the one I loved with all my heart no matter what. I had just realized that we had to go back to school today. "What're you thinking about", Hope said bumping me on the shoulder. "School" I replied while rubbing my shoulder. "Right we have to go back today" I heard Hope say disappointed still wanting to spend more time with her parents.

3rd person POV

Hope and Landon finished  packed their bags making their bags and making their way to the door getting ready to leave. Hope had already said goodbye to her parents which took 1 whole hour. Hope got into the passenger seat while Landon had to drive when he had already drunk 7 cups of coffee preparing himself for the drive. Hope and Landon were finally on the road. Hope was already asleep drooling on the seat of Landon' s car. Landon couldn't help but laugh but stopped when he heard a growl come out of Hope's mouth. Landon focused on driving turning on the radio to play "Someone to You" by Banners. That was the first song Hope and Landon had ever actually had a proper make out session too.