Chapter 12: You Better Hide That

Hayley was on her way Hope's room to let her know that breakfast was ready. Hope breakfast is ready Hayley yelled knocking on Hope's door. Just a second Hayley heard Hope tell back. Come on get dressed Hayley heard Hope whisper to Landon. When Hope opened the door she hid half of her body knowing she wasn't fully dressed and neither was Landon. Hi mom Hope said awkwardly. You better hide that or all of those Hayley said noticing the hickeys all over Hope's neck. Hope didn't know what her mom was talking until she saw Hayley pointing to her neck. Oh uh.. thanks mom Hope said rushing back into her room. Come on breakfast is ready Hope told Landon before giving him a quick kiss and a death glare at the same time.

Good morning princess Klaus said as Hope walked down the stairs with Landon' s hand in hers. Hi dad Hope says smiling with joy. How'd you sleep last night sweetie asked Hayley. I slept fine, what about you Landon Hope asked her boyfriend who was already gushing with joy. I slept fine Landon answered. Oh you did, did you because I didn't her a lot of slee- before Klaus could finish Hayley cut him off " that's great". Klaus took Hayley's hint to not talk about it until later and changed the subject. Klaus started to speak up again "Maybe we should all show Landon around New Orleans since it's his first time here". Really, Thank you so much daddy, Hope said jumping with excitement. You're welcome Klaus said happy to see his daughter so happy.