Chapter 6: Please Just Stop

As Josie dragged Lizzie back to their room Josie could hear Lizzie screaming at the top of her lungs. When they got to their room Josie quickly closed the door and all she heard was "Why would you do that, I was in the middle of a very important announcement" from Lizzie. "I think I'm in love with Hope" Josie blurted out". "What" Lizzie said shocked at what her twin just said. "It's just seeing her with Landon made me think of all the moments I could've had with her if I didn't burn that stupid letter" Josie said with tears in her eyes. Whatever I'm over her now I guess I just had to let it out before I did something I regretted. Josie said now smiling, no longer crushing on Hope. I guess it was just a five minute thing said Josie one last time before shutting her eyes and going to sleep.

Hope and Landon were laying in bed when they heard a knock on the door. I'll get it Landon said before kissing Hope on the forehead and making his way to the door. When Landon opened the door he saw the person he once tried to hurt and the person was Rafael. Look Landon I know you don't want to see me right now but I was hoping I could talk to Hope, Rafael said. Landon accepted Rafael' s offer to talk to Hope. Rafael started by saying sorry and how he didn't mean to kiss her. Hope cut him off, Please Just Stop Hope said mentioning for Rafael to leave.

Landon made his way back to Hope on the bed while asking if she was ok.
Hope replied with a quick smile. Landon had sung Hope back to sleep
and he had done the same for himself.