Chapter 7: Where's Hope

Landon woke up at about 3:00 in the morning hoping to see his Tribrid girlfriend still in his arms but all he saw was the spot she was before. Landon made his way to the Alaric' s office. When he reached the door he knocked and asked if he could come in. Come in Alaric yelled from inside
his office. Have you seen Hope Landon asked while walking into Alaric' s office. No I thought she was with you Alaric replied. Maybe she decided to turn into a wolf Landon suggested.

Rafael was already out in the woods running in his wolf form. Landon was walking through the woods calling Rafael's name. As Rafael approached Landon in his wolf form Landon asked if he had seen Hope. Rafael replied no with a worried look on his face.

Landon made his way to Josie and Lizzie's room hoping that they have seen Hope. Landon got the same answer from Josie and Lizzie so he asked them to do a locator spell. When the locator spell was finished Hope appeared to be in Mystic Falls Lockwood Manor. What's  Hope doing in the Lockwood Manor? Landon asked puzzled. Josie grabbed Landon s hand and said a spell that showed where Hope was. It showed that Hope was sitting in a puddle of her own blood chained up to a wall screaming after every spell that someone kept repeating over and over again.

Landon had an angry expression on his face seeing his girlfriend like that with no one to help her. Landon marched out of the room heading to Alaric' s office. Once Landon reached Alaric's office he burst in yelling at Alaric. Alaric had to calm Landon before getting him to talk.  Landon had explained to Alaric that Hope had been kidnapped and was being kept at The Lockwood Manor.

Alaric had sent Lizzie, Josie,Landon,Kaleb,M.G., and Jed  on the van in search for Hope. As they got to The Lockwood Manor they walked in and saw someone they had never seen before.

To Be Continued...