Chapter 8: Saving Hope

The kids were looking face to face with Alicia Lockwood. The last remaining Lockwood of The Lockwood Family. Hope was chained to the wall when she looked up and saw all of her friends looking at Alicia shocked. Landon then drifted his eyes toward Hope asking if she was okay, he then slapped himself on his head knowing she wasn't.

Hope tried to stand up but Landon was motioning his head telling her to sit down. Before anybody could do anything Alicia spoke up "Don't try anything, I know all about your tricks". Just as Landon was going to unchain Hope a boy appeared out of thin air "take one more step and I'll shoot her". Landon slowly backed away from Hope but keeping his eyes on her. Why is she here anyway Landon said with anger in his eyes.
Her father's done terrible things to
my family, and since he's not here I thought I'd take his daughter instead.

Hope wasn't even born then Landon said still enraged that they were keeping his girlfriend captive. It doesn't matter if she was born then she's still a monster just like her father. "She's not a monster" Landon yelled bursting with flames. "Woah there buddy" said Lucas still holding the gun towards Hope. Let her go Landon said now roaring with flames coming from his body pointing in Lucas's and Alicia's direction. Step back everyone Alaric said with worry in his voice. Just then flames came shooting out of Landon hitting Lucas and Alicia just enough to knock them unconscious. Landon then went to Hope and unchained her and helping her onto her feet to make sure she kept her balance. Hope hugged Landon like she hadn't seen him in a million years. Alaric took Alicia and chained them up and put them into the van. Hope and Landon were kissing passionately up until they got to the school.

Hope was getting ready for the night when she heard a knock at the door. Landon made his way into the room asking if Hope was okay. "I'll always be okay when I'm with you" Hope said with love in her eyes. Landon led her to bed. I'll never let you out of my sight again, I'll have Josie go to the bathroom with you just because I can't go in there to make sure you're ok, Landon said blushing. You're being overdramatic said Hope. I'm being overdramatic because "I love you" Hope Mikaelson. "I Love you too" Landon Kirby Hope said while kissing Landon.

Hope and Landon fell asleep in each other's arms knowing that they would never be apart again.