Chapter 9: Ew Gross

Landon watched over Hope as she slept all night thinking something would happen to her again. When Hope woke up Landon pretended to be asleep knowing that Hope knew he was awake. I know you're not asleep Hope said still sleepy. No you don't Landon said with his eyes closed. Where are you going Landon asked worried about his girlfriend. I'm going to eat breakfast, wanna come with me Hope asked. Landon responded with a passionate kiss on Hope's lips. I'm going to take that as a yes Hope said ecstaticilly.

As Hope and Landon entered the cafeteria they saw their friends motioning their hands to tell them to come sit down next to them. Landon' s all over you today Hope, did something happen last night Lizzie asked suspicious. "I just want to make sure nothing happens to her Landon said wrapping his hands around Hope's neck and kissing her cheek, finally making his way to her lips. Ew Gross you're in public Lizzie shouted.
Hope and Landon shot up their heads to look at Lizzie and continued to kiss annoying the crap out of Lizzie.

As Hope and Landon left the cafeteria
they heard Lizzie shout "next time do it in your own time which I'm guessing you probably do". Hope and Landon chuckled and walked to class hand in hand.

Lizzie and Josie were in their room when Hope knocked on the door. Lizzie answered the door saying "Where's your other half?". He's, right here Landon said walking up and kissing Hope. Anyways what did you need Josie walking up beside Lizzie. We were wondering if you guys wanted to have dinner with us Landon said with his arms wrapped around Hope's waist.

We'd love to have dinner with you guys Josie said jumping up and down. Just no kissing please Lizzie said already annoyed.