Chapter 21: The Perfect Dress

Hope's POV

"Come on Aunt Rebekah I've tried on 13 dresses and I don't like any them" I said exhausted. "I just want to find the perfect dress and be with my fiancee before we get married" I said still exhausted and now annoyed. "There's just one more dress that I want to try on and if you like it this will all be over and if not than you'll keep trying on dresses, your choice" my aunt said smirking. "Fine but that's the last one for today" I said growling. My aunt had designed a signature aqua blue dress with a tiny bit of green and gray to compliment my eyes and Landons as well. I immediately loved the dress, I didn't even have to try it on to know that it was The Perfect Dress. "Why don't you have the dress on" my aunt asked. "It's perfect, I don't need to try it on" I said. "Well as long as you like it  you can wear it" she said.

"Hey there princess" my soon to be husband said coming behind be and wrapping his hands around my waist."I need a massage, every bone in  my body hurts" I said tired. "Let me help with that" Landon said helping me make my way back to my room in my fathers or our compound. " Have you found your bridesmaids?" Landon asked. "Yup, Lizzie, Josie, and Penelope". I said proudly."What about  you" I asked Landon. "Yup, M.G, Kaleb, and Alaric"Landon said. "Alaric" I asked confused. "Yeah it's been rely awkward with Rafael, I invited him to the wedding but I don't think we'll be as close as we used to be" Landon said sounding sad. By the time Landon finished massaging Hope's shoulders she had fallen asleep. He carried her  to the bed and tucked her in. He even kissed Hope  on the forehead and whispered goodnight. She had to admit being his almost wife had its benefits, she  wondered  what it would be like when she is his actual wife.