Chapter 2: It Just Happened

The next day Landon was up at 5:00 in the morning holding Hope in his arms. Landon was thinking about what had happened but then all of a sudden Hope started whimpering. Next thing you know Landon crashed into all of Hope's paintings. Hope asked Landon what happened and he said "you were having a nightmare and then a magic wave thing hit me and now I have no art supplies where any man should".

Hope and Landon got ready for the day. They attended all their classes until it was lunchtime where they sat  with Lizzie and Josie. Lizzie noticed something was going on with Hope and Landon because they were acting all flirty even though the day before nothing was going on between the two. Lizzie asked " what's going on with you two" to Hope and Landon.
Hope replied "Nothing, why would think that"? Josie cut in saying" you think we didn't notice you guys acting all flirty today"? Landon said " I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Hope said " We kissed that's it now leave us alone" Okay Jeez, Lizzie and Josie said in sync. Thank You, Hope Replied. As Landon and Hope got up to leave Kaleb rushed over and invited Hope,Landon,Josie,and Lizzie to a party in the woods. They all looked and then Kaleb ran off. What the hell was that Landon said. We just got invited to a party, dingus Hope said with remark in her voice. Okay Jeez Landon said. Hope kissed Landon and then they left.