3

days passed from that day police came to her restaurant ,joohyun took a day off from working,decided to walked at hongdae at nighttime,people usually walk at this hour in korea and the night was still young.

she was wearing a black tshirt with a long jeans along with her high cut converse.she decided to get a cup of americano.after she got it,she continue walking again,walking deep inside the hidden alleys in hongdae.

there's still some shops that open,she looked around while sipping her iced americano.

while,minho was with his boys.they were walking at the alley and stopped at the middle of somewhere.

another group of guys came in front of them.
"you followed the deal this time."minho said.

"it's easy minho,just give our money back or apologise,you're taking this thing too far"the guy from another group said.

"those things make me look pathetic"minho smirked.

"should our guys deal with that?"minho asked and the guy nodded. "if you wanna end it like that."

they started to beat each other up,minho was fighting with the boss from another group of guys (?)

it was harsher this time,of course minho's team would win.they never lose,there's no reason for them to lose.

suddenly,minho heard a familiar voice screamed,one of the guy from another gang went to the middle of both groups.

"i'll hurt this girl if you didn't give our money back."

at first,minho didn't care about who's that girl is,he didn't give any fuck towards who's gonna get hurt.

minho lifted up his head to see the familiar face,it was the girl he met last week.it was her eyes that he saw sparks inside,but now,her eyes were filled with tears.

the man was holding a knife close to joohyun's neck,she closed her eyes and she probably didn't notice minho yet.

"please..let..me..go."she cried.

"you are into pretty girls huh,lee minho?"
"you never care about hostages."the guy said to minho.joohyun was familiar with that name,she opened her eyes just to see minho looking at her.

her eyes was filled with tears,she was scared,the knife was too close to her neck,he can die if the man tripped over or something else.

"yah minho,what are you doing?"chan mumbled to minho,he still didn't move his eyes from staring at her.he was confused of what he should do.

suddenly,they heard police sirens,the another gang ran away already leaving joohyun felling on the hard ground crying.

minho's gang was waiting for him to ran away with them,he was about to ran with them but when he saw joohyun,he didn't.

"you guys go first."minho said to them.

"minho!are you out of your mind?!"woojin shouted.

"just fucking go!"he shouted as his members ran leaving him,didn't know what's wrong with minho.

"let's go."minho grabbed her hand and just forced her to stand up,she was limping but she was just running following minho.

he pulled her hand to hid behind a building as police ran passed them.he closed her mouth with his hand.

when they heard there's no footsteps anymore,he let go of her mouth.she slowly fell on the ground again,his legs felt week.she crouched down,crying.

"slow down your voice will you?"minho said,crouching down in front of her.

"who are you you exactly lee minho?"she lifted up her head and her watery eyes stared into his eyes.

there they heard running footsteps again,getting louder like they were running towards them.minho pulled her to stand up again.

"kiss me."

"what?"she raised her eyebrows.

he pushed her against the wall and placed his lips against hers,he placed her arms behind his neck as the police who were running past them literally just behind them.

they saw him but they didn't recognise him,they thought joohyun and him are just a random couple making out.

minho broke the kiss and look around,
"they are gone."he said,then looked at her again,he realised his arms was around her waist while hers was locked behind his neck.

"but i feel like i wanna do that with you again."