38

hyunjin pulled her hand outside,as he heard she bursted into tears.he pulled her into his embrace and whispered, "it's not love if it's about hurting the lover."

it's not that hyunjin doesn't want minho to be with joohyun,but hyunjin likes her,and he wants the best for her.even if he knows joohyun could never like him,he didn't want to see her got hurt.

they got into the car with the other 7 members,jeongin was comforting joohyun at the back while jisung was doing so too.

"so what are you going to do?"jeongin asked.

"i'd just let it be,i won't find him,i won't chase him.but i'll wait until he come."

"then we'll do so too,"chan said.

"we know minho deserve better life,after he met us we just downgraded his life."

"chan."joohyun said.
"don't say that..okay?"

"i believe he'll come back,even if it's gonna take a long time."

jisung patted her shoulder as she turned to look at him and made a best sign.

"joohyun is just like minho,her words are just like him."jeongin said and woojin smiled.

"you're right jeongin,we felt like minho is with us because joohyun is here."

joohyun smiled.

"just think of me as a member,even if i'm not."

"minho actually said to us that he wants us to think of you as a member too."
"because he said you'll be with him for a lifetime."

joohyun smiled but she actually felt sad,

"we'll protect you,don't worry joohyun" chan said.as the members nodded their head.

"and let me protect you guys like minho does too."

all of them got off as they arrived at the headquarter. hyunjin was quiet the whole time making joohyun curious.

"hyunjin,are you okay?"as the members were entering the door,she stopped hyunjin by grabbing his arms.

"totally fine."

"totally not."she said.

she tiptoed to place her hand on his forehead,
"totally fine you said."she pulled her inside, and told him to wait at the couch.

joohyun came back with a bowl of warm water and a wet towel.

she passed the towel to hyunjin but hyunjin pushed it back to her, "you don't have to."

"no,i have to."
she pushed hyunjin's head to leaned on the small pillow as she placed the wet towel on his forehead.

hyunjin was staring at her the whole time,
his heart was beating really faster that he thought it would come our from his chest.

while she was soaking the towel to the water,hyunjin mumbled but she couldn't hear it.
"please don't be too nice to me."

"what?"she asked and hyunjin shook his head.

"i believe minho will come back to you,joohyun."he said,smiling.

"i believe minho will come back to us,hyunjin." she smiled back,

when he came back,we won't have time like this anymore.

he thought.

but the thought of his friend coming back makes his heart feel happy too.he wants minho to come back too,he spend most of his time with stray kids and minho is one of them.

joohyun is..something different to him.it completed some other part of him.