8

joohyun didn't hesitate when she heard minho's name.jeongin mentioned his name and she agreed on going with them,plus jeongin looks cute so :3

when they arrived at the headquarters, seungmin and jeongin lead the way inside,they entered the passcode and entered.

her eyes wandered around,the place was dark, just dimmed lights.she saw a living room and a tv,along with play station.a couch with unfinished snacks on it.

she turned at the other direction and saw rooms,written names, jeongin's, seungmin's, hyunjin's, woojin's, changbin's, chan's, felix's and lastly, minho's.

she stopped in front of it,the door was clean,she means like at the other doors,there were stickers and such.but his just,his name.

the door was coloured black as she just look at it.

"hey joohyun."a voice said behind her back as she immediately turned to look at the owner of the voice.

a smile appeared on her face also at his,their face was close to each other that minho,also smiled,his eyes turned into a crescent.

"this is my nest."he said,pulling his face away from hers.

"it's scary."she said and minho chuckled.

"it wasn't for us."the other guys came and she turned to them,smiling.

"hi..?"she said and they smiled,jeongin was smiling and the others are too,they just couldn't hide the guilt of joining in minho's plan.

"you are joohyun right?minho always talk about you."woojin said and she chuckled

"you fortunately know and remember my name,minho can't relate."she said

"i remember it now okay?joohyun?yes jung joohyun?"he said and she laughed.

"whatever."she mumbled and walked away from them,walking towards a desk where they gathered all of her informations and background profiles.

"j-joohyun!"minho chased her and grabbed her hands,. "..should..we go outside?"

"oh yeah sure."she smiled and followed minho,he sighed relieved while signalling the members to move the documents to another place.

the members left minho and joohyun alone at the building,it's not planned but they think they should leave them two.

minho and joohyun went outside just to see it's cloudy,about to rain.and seconds after,it started to rain.

"ah,it's raining ."minho said.

she turned to him and smiled, "do you perhaps,,wanna play in the rain?"

"what?"he raised his eyebrows.

"it's fun,trust me."she pulled his hands,holding it and pulled him to the yard,both of them are drenching in rain but she was having fun.

"it's fun right?."she said and ran away from him.
he chased her as he grabbed her hands pulling her closer to him.

both of them are giggling but then minho stopped,he felt the feelings again.he was looking at her,her face is beautiful in his eyes.

he was staring right at her that she also stopped giggling,

"what's wrong?"she asked.

he leaned in and kissed her,it wasn't intentional.he didn't plan these feelings.the feelings he felt when he first kissed her.

but this time,joohyun was kissing him back.
she broke the kiss,pulling her face away from him.

"m-minho."she stuttered.

he gently grabbed her neck and pushed it so their lips would be against each other again.

she swear her heart was beating faster than ever,but when she kissed him,other than butterflies,there was this mysterious feeling.

as if he was hiding something.

minho broke the kiss as their forehead were against each other.

she stared at him,his eyes was indeed very pretty.that sparks,when they first made an eyecontact.

"you're beautiful."he mumbled,it just came out of his mouth.

"s-so are you."she replied back and then he smiled,

"thank you,love."

"we're all drenched now,change up at guest's washroom.i'll lend you my clothes."he added,pulling her back into the headquarter or should she call it his home?

minho pointed to a washroom opposite from hyunjin's room. "it's over there.wait,i'll get you my clothes."

he went inside his room and brought out a hoodie,with a joggers.he handed it to her, "i'll be at the living room after i change up"he said and left her there.

joohyun was actually really confused,he acted like what happened just now is nothing,like the kiss was nothing.she knew she's falling for him but she's scared she's falling for the wrong person.

while minho was actually confused too,after he changed up,he threw himself on the couch at the living room.
the scene of him kissing her keep replaying in his mind,it was wonderful.

he thought he was falling for her too,but he can't,it'll hurt her at the end.

he mumbled to himself,
"lee minho,get back to your senses.go on with your plan."