27

minho placed the food one the table,handing joohyun a cutlery set.

he made a bolognese spaghetti.she looked at him,
"i should be the one making you this."she said and minho shook his head.

"another time,it's my turn this time."he said and she chuckled.

"i'll eat well,lover boy."she took some and placed it on her plate.minho stared at her reaction,it is delicious as joohyun look at minho again.

"where did you learn to make this..?"she asked with her eyes widened. "it is...delicious.."

minho chuckled, "chan taught me."

she smiled.

"minho..how long have you been with stray kids ?"she asked and he smiled after that.

"like for around 3..years ?"he answered.

"oh-"

"how long have you know jaehyun?"minho suddenly asked and that made her look at him.

"i'm not mad,i'm just asking."he said,

"5 years .? i don't really remember."she said and minho nodded.

"he knew you for such a long time.."

"but he didn't know me much as you do."joohyun said and that made he smiled.

"you know you're sometimes a sweet talker right?"

"learned it from you."both of them chuckled.

"were you scared that time ?" minho suddenly asked and she turned her head to look at him.

"when ?"

"our second meet,at that alley.are you scared that time ?"

"scared of what ?"

"scared of dying.or scared of me."

"honestly it was both.i couldn't lie i was really scared that if i can't continue my life and be with someone special"
"i thought you're one of the bad guy and i found out you're no-"

that was when it hits minho,he is a bad guy.he knew what the person he is.
"i am,joohyun.i know it myself that i am one.i belong to a group of people which the government or even private groups are looking for."

joohyun just stared at him as he was staring at her too.
"i might disappear one day joohyun." he said,and a tear fell from her eyes.

"how..could..you say that..?"

"i'm just saying joohyun.i know all the risks i'm taking while doing this job-"

"so why do you want us to be together at first?"
"when you know you might leave and disappear one day ? you know how heartbroken a lover can be when they lost their partner."

"i know all of it jung joohyun !"he stood up,shouting.tears are welling inside of his eyes.

"i love you and i'm trying my best to avoid all the risks.before i met you,i know what might happen to me and i'm ready for it.but when you came into my life, i want to avoid all those things.i didn't want to leave you.i want to be with you and lead a normal life."

"minho,we're supposed to have a good time here.why are we fighting over this?"she stood up too,facing minho.tears started to welled in her eyes too.

suddenly,minho received a call.when he saw the caller id,he immediately picked it up.

"i'll be there."he said as he hung up the call.

"what is it about?"she asked.

"something came up.i have to go."he said,wearing his jacket and getting his helmet.

"i wanna go with you-"

"it's something really big,joohyun.i can't let you be in danger anymore.i have to fight this time."

joohyun grabbed his arms,just looking at him.she was worried.really worried
minho turned to look at her,eyes turning into a warm gaze.
"i promise i'll be back,don't worry"

"i love you."he added and pulled her into a kiss,and when he broke it,he left the house.

he never told her,that today.tonight.he's going to fight with.
jaehyun.

joohyun looked at him through the window.he got on his motorbike and speed up leaving the place.

"please.keep your promise.lee minho."