42

joohyun went back to the headquarter,she saw all of the boys there.

she crouched down before she even reached them,hyunjin slowly walked towards her. crouching down and look at her.

hyunjin's heart broke into thousand pieces knowing the person he likes is sad,and his bestfriend couldn't be..with them.

she lifted up her head and look at hyunjin with teary eyes,
"i couldn't be with minho anymore,i don't want to hurt him."

hyunjin pulled her head to lean on his shoulder as jisung and felix walked towards them.

"you decided to let yourself hurting while saving him?"hyunjin asked and she nodded.

jeongin frowned , "he's not coming back to us ?"

joohyun smiled a little,standing up and walked towards jeongin pulling him into a hug.
"he ...might...not..jeongin-ah.."

chan bit his inner cheeks,he was about to cry but he held it in.

"let's just hope he'll come back one day" joohyun said.

"but let's not put too much hope."woojin said,sadness could be heard in his sentence.

"it's better than causing harm to him right?"jisung said and they nodded.

"we didn't give up yet right..?"jeongin asked and they smiled,nodding.

"we'll wait for him."

"and you'll wait for him too,alright?"hyunjin turned to look at joohyun,smiling while one of his hands placed on her right shoulder.

she nodded too,but then she cried.hyunjin slowly pulled her into a hug again.

"love is all planned,joohyun.and from what i can see,you and minho are destined together."
hyunjin said,eventhough he was actually frowning inside.

"i don't think i could love someone as much as i love him...."she cried and hyunjin just smiled.

"i know,"

the boys actually can see the sadness in hyunjin's face.but they're proud of him for not doing something bad.

that night,she actually told stray kids that she missed her restaurant,her house so they let her go there.

at first , they're scared and worried if something happened to her but she said she'll be fine,alone.

hyunjim drove her there and told her to call them anytime if she needs them or wanna go to the headquarter .

she pulled of the closed notice and open the door.it is kind of dusty but since she was tired that night,she guess she'll do it tomorrow.

but when she stepped in,memories started to get back in her head.the first time she met minho,where she fell in love with him.

the memories will all turn into dust.

and when she entered her room,the memories of her and minho came back too.

she sat down on the floor against the wall,
she closed her eyes as tears that has been welling in her eyes fell.

"why couldn't i say it that time ?"
"why didn't i say i love you eventhough i know it is the last time i would see you?"
"it's because i'm scared i would stay in your heart."

"you left a really big impact on me minho."

that night,minho got up from his bed from a dream.
he was crying when he woke up.
he dreamt of joohyun,joohyun crying.

"why didn't she said it?all the love words?"
"why didn't she let out all her feelings?"
"is she using me?"

"she left me."

"you left a really big impact on me,joohyun"